Started our day at Magic Kingdom today with a rainy start. No downpour but a constant rain. Finally rode the Matterhorn! It was a rougher ride then I remember it being. On the walk over to Big Thunder Railroad it quit raining for the day. We stopped at Jolly Holiday for a sandwich and shared a piece of the flourless chocolate cake before heading over to California Adventure. Soarin was first. The man sitting next to me asked where we were from. I told him Minnesota. While we were watching the movie he told us where every part of the film was from. That was fun. We went to Voyage of the Little Mermaid. So cute. Then Toy Story Midway Mania. We could ride that all day. Too bad everyone else does too. At least the line wasn't quite as long as Disney World. We were surprised there was no fast pass for it. The Disney App said Tower of Terror was only 15 minutes so we headed over there. It was really 50 minutes when we got there. We didn't have that much time before our ADR so we had to pass. We did a little shopping before heading to Ariel's Grotto for our dinner with a fast pass for The World of Color. Our food was good and the dessert. Our viewing area was front and center. The only bad part was getting sprayed with the mist of water when it was already cool outside. Other than that the show was great! Since Big Thunder Railroad is going down tomorrow, we went back to Magic Kingdom to get a last ride on it. Especially since it is a favorite of ours. We stopped for a hot chocolate on our way out for the night then went to catch our bus back to our hotel. Tomorrow is our last day. We have to ride all our favorites and watch the Paint the Night parade and watch the Disneyland Forever fireworks one more time.