Quote Originally Posted by Dulcee View Post
As others have said there is significant talk that they will be returning to the earlier version when current president's did not have a speaking role. Only 3 current presidents have had speaking roles, Bush (W), Clinton and Obama.

There has been much talk that this would be a way, in a highly politicized environment, to focus the hall of presidents on the role of the office of the Presidency, and not on any one person or party.
This. I have never understood why people would get worked up over an audio animatronic regardless of who you voted for in a presidential election. I go to this attraction once a presidential term, regardless if I voted for the person or not, and would have maintained this practice with the current President.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
Personally, I think despite whatever side you are on politically, it's best the show return to it's original form.
What I have read is Washington and Lincoln would recite the speeches created for them in the post 1993 version and have the presidential roll call pre-1993 style, thus shortening the length of the attraction, since people now seem to have the attention span of a gnat!