Quantcast race bib question

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default race bib question

Does anyone know if it is possible to get your race bib the morning of the 5k? We have someone in our group who doesn't get into Orlando until Thursday evening after the expo is over.
    Elaine
    "I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food."

Next trip: February 2019 for the Princess 5K/10K/HALF MARATHON (YES, I'M RUNNING THEM ALL!)
    Port Orleans Riverside

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd email or call runDisney. It seems that there was a way in the past for someone to pick a bib for another runner. I think that maybe you would need a copy of their ID, possibly.

Definitely check with them.
    Carrie

CBR: 2/21-2/25/17
    POR: 6/4-6/11/16
    POFQ: 11/15-11/19/15
    8/28-9/1/14 -DL-Dumbo 19.3 C2C
    POR: 1/7-1/14/14 -Dopey 48.6
    POR: 6/11-6/17/13
    ASMu: 1/11-1/15/13 -1st Full 26.2
    ASMu: 9/22-9/28/11
    ASMu: 6/7-6/13/11
    Pop: 1/30-2/6/10
    Pop: 2/1-2/7/09
    Pop: 1/08
    ASMu: 05/06
    Off-site: 12/93

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. I just sent them an email. I'm reading everywhere that only the runner can pick up their bib and must have their id. Hopefully I'll hear back soon. I would think that they would have a few out of town runners not being able to attend the expo especially for the 5k since it is the first run so hopefully she can get hers that morning. It would be a shame for her to not be able to run due to this.
    Elaine
    "I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food."

Next trip: February 2019 for the Princess 5K/10K/HALF MARATHON (YES, I'M RUNNING THEM ALL!)
    Port Orleans Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

I've read that bibs are not given out the day of the race. I'd be interested to see what information they give you regarding this.
    Genna
    Always Enjoy the
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨Magic¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨

"Now approaching, Mickey's Star Traders"

If You Can Read This...
    ...Thank The Phoenicians!

Post Thanks / Like

I did read on the Mom's Panel that they will allow you to pick up your bib on the morning of the race but they don't advertise it. Hopefully this is true. I'll post what Rundisney tells me. They are slow to answer emails.
    Elaine

Port Orleans Riverside

7. Thanks magicofdisney thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought I'd post an update. I emailed rundisney and I was pleasantly surprised that instead of just responding via email, I got a telephone call from them. I was told that there is an emergency bib pick up the morning of the run. You just need to go to the information booth (I think that is what she called it) with your signed waiver and ID.
    Elaine

Port Orleans Riverside

9. Thanks magicofdisney thanked for this post

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: