We used to go 2 or 3 times a year. One trip over a week long in the summer and then a couple of shorter 4 or 5 day trips at various times during the year to see and do the different festivities. Disney started making all of the changes focusing on profit rather than guest satisfaction. They brought in all of the technology with the app and MDE that was a disaster to deal with and always crashing and going down resulting in my plans and reservations being all messed up. Then they brought along FP+ and all of the preplanning. We started going less and less as these changes were implemented and got down to once a year. Then we skipped a year here and there. Now I am to the point I hate to even try to plan a trip. The only reason we have been the last two years is because of special events our daughter was in and she has one in a couple of months we have to go to. After that, I do not have any plans in the near future to go again. We may not go again for a few years and at that point if I start trying to plan a trip and it turns into a job, I will stop and plan a different vacation.

Don't get me wrong, we love the rides and attractions. It is FP+, the aggravating app and MDE and all of the preplanning that keeps us away. If they would have times where FP+ were not available for a week and you could just show up and do your thing, I would probably be there.