Quote Originally Posted by Goofy4TheWorld View Post
I am not on "modern" social media and I won't be following you there. The market trends may force you to move everything to Facebook, but I won't be there with you. It has already been obvious to me that Intercot has been bleeding content and discussion over to Facebook, leaving folks like myself to read other content.

I hope that folks wanting to listen to an audio Podcast aren't going to be stuck waiting on a long-delayed Intercot.com posting just because we don't do Facebook.

So on the content side, I will push back a bit as nearly everything Jason posts news wise ends up either on the home page or the boards. Sure there is social specific stuff and pictures from the parks - but the meat of the content is here. You also can check out our twitter or instagram posts without being a member. Just bookmark the page.

On the audio, it’s my intention to push those podcasts over in a timely manor. But I’ve been dealing with the threat of a hurricane and thinking I might have contracted rabies recently (I’m safe). I’ve figured out a good way to do it and will be serving those who like to listen rather than watch moving forward as well.

Bear with us - it took a little practice to remember that people wouldn’t just be watching and would be listening too. I think we have it down now.