Hi! I haven't read everyone's responses but I will chime in and say that I've done many RunDisney races on both coasts and they're actually very exciting. I like them because they are very low pressure (especially the 5K and 10K). Characters are along the route and people stop for pictures - you're there to have fun!

It's also very interesting to see all the backstage areas they let you run in, depending on the course and race you're doing.

I've driven to races before - no problems at all, and it's nice to have your car right there when your race is done. On the off-chance you start at one location and the race ends at another location, they'll have shuttles to take you back to your starting point to get your car.

Buses are great too if you don't have a car on site. We usually aim to get to the starting line around 4:00am-4:30am. So obviously if you're driving you don't need to leave as early; with the buses you'll have to get up and going a little sooner.

They have booths and music and lots going on while you're sorted into your corrals... and then there's a lot of standing around waiting for your group to start the run. It builds excitement!

Give a race a try - I bet you'll have fun!