Quantcast Disney springs on a Friday

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Disney springs on a Friday

We are leaving MCO on a Friday around 3 or 4 pm ( depends on how long it takes to get rental car). Our route takes us right past WDW on 4 ( headed to Santibel). Would it be a mistake to stop at Disney Springs on a Friday for a couple hours and eat and shop a little or should we just keep on driving........

What would be best parking at Disney Springs? Thought about taking bus to Rivera since it opened after last trip. Been wanting to see it. My husband would like to take a loop on the skyway. This will be our only time at WDW this trip if we decide to do this. I figure we will try to leave by 7pm since our hotel is about 3 1/2 hours away. Or I could just book a hotel closer to Orlando and just drive halfway that night. No big plans for Saturday except checking into hotel in Santibel.

I don’t know if I can just drive by WDW since haven’t been there since December.😢
    We'll Go On....Off To Neverland

Wishes!

It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow....Where Dreams Really Do Come True

Never Forget It was All Started By A Mouse....TTFN

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I would stop. Actually, I would probably book a room at WDW, have dinner at Riviera and spend some time at Disney Springs.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

4. Likes Katzateer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderelley View Post
    I would stop. Actually, I would probably book a room at WDW, have dinner at Riviera and spend some time at Disney Springs.
    I agree! Stop. Disney Springs is a great place to get a little Disney fix until your next trip. And stay the night if you can to soak up a little more Disney magic!
    ~Maureen

"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them."~Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I could probably get a room at Shades of Green with no problem but the transportation would **** from there. Maybe I will book a room just outside of Disney 30 or 40 minutes away. Then we could hang out at Disney Springs and get to room after 9 or 10. Then wait to leave in morning to drive to Santibel after rush hour traffic. It just makes me nervous since we want to avoid people as much as possible. My husband has a lot of the health problems - almost 70, diabetic, blood pressure- all the triggers that put you in high risk. He hasn’t really gone anywhere since April except Walmart and Home Depot. Guess I will think about it a few more days. I just can’t imagine just driving by when sooo close��
    We'll Go On....Off To Neverland

Wishes!

It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow....Where Dreams Really Do Come True

Never Forget It was All Started By A Mouse....TTFN

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Katzateer View Post
    Yeah, I could probably get a room at Shades of Green with no problem but the transportation would **** from there. Maybe I will book a room just outside of Disney 30 or 40 minutes away. Then we could hang out at Disney Springs and get to room after 9 or 10. Then wait to leave in morning to drive to Santibel after rush hour traffic. It just makes me nervous since we want to avoid people as much as possible. My husband has a lot of the health problems - almost 70, diabetic, blood pressure- all the triggers that put you in high risk. He hasn’t really gone anywhere since April except Walmart and Home Depot. Guess I will think about it a few more days. I just can’t imagine just driving by when sooo close��
    I don't know what kind of masks you guys have been using, but you may want to look into something with significant protection for the plane flight if his health allows him to wear one. I don't know when your trip is, but I will try to find out from my friend who is a physician's assistant which mask he uses for his dad when they fly. That is a higher risk than being outdoors in Disney Springs unless it is shoulder to shoulder crowds there.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

Lunchtime is not too bad. They open the Orange garage first, then the lime garage. Night time gets really busy.
    Marci

Many visits. Live 20 minutes from the parks.
    Work at Universal Studios in Diagon Alley. Ollivanders/ wand magic.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: