A quick ride on skyliner and checked out Riviera Resort. Very small. Love the feel and pictures in halls of Walt and and his wife on vacation. The murals outside are breathtaking and if I ever get my younger daughter and her fiancé to WDW I have to get a picture of them in front of the Tangled lantern scene. Her favorite and she wants lanterns at her wedding or reception.

Right now the rates are really good at this resort. I had booked it for my last couple nights but changed to just stay at Pop. Once I was unpacked I didn’t want to have to change rooms. And I couldn’t figure a way to get my bag there without getting Lyft since you can’t take a suitcase on the Skyliner.

The counter service has great choices. I got a spicy Italian sandwich which was really good. Reminded me of when used to go to Italian neighborhood in St. Louis and get these great sandwiches at an old restaurant. I also got the banana bread with chocolate chips. It was fine but I wouldn’t get it again with other great dessert choices.

A lazy day.

The pool did reopen at Pop after being closed for six weeks.