Quantcast Barksy's Barktacular Return

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Barksy's Barktacular Return

Hello People!
    I am so excited to tell you about the great trip I have planned to celebrate my human's 50th birthday. It isn't exactly the way she envisioned it, but it will be great to get away from home. Plus, we were able to score reservations to Magic Kingdom on Magic Kingdom's 50th birthday too!

9/25/21 - Fly in and stay at Coronado Springs resort. We'll be landing pretty late, so we will just relax until we fall asleep.

9/26/21 - Breakfast at Cape May Cafe at 1025 am. No early rising for us after our late flight. It was hard to find a spot that had Mickey waffles, but eventually it was a success! We will spend the day at Epcot, sampling delicious foods from the Food & Wine Festival for lunch and dinner.

9/27/21 - We check out of Coronado Springs today and move to our timeshare. We'll spend the day at Hollywood Studios with dinner planned at Mama Melrose. My human goes to a restaurant here called Tagliani's that reminds her of Mama Melrose. She really likes that little taste of Disney when she is home.

9/28/21 - Our first Magic Kingdom day. We're both pretty sad that Crystal Palace isn't open for breakfast. This will be the first trip that we haven't eaten there. We were able to snag reservations at Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner.

9/29/21 - This is our first rest day, which means we will probably wind up at Disney Springs. We are going to wander on over to Universal to eat dinner at Toothsome's Chocolate Emporium. With a name like that, who can resist going? Their milkshakes look amazing. My human loved the idea of their milkshakes so much that her coworkers recreated them for her birthday party at work. It was a big hit.

9/30/21 - Breakfast at Olivia's Cafe. She still has the banana bread french toast obsession. Then we will spend the day at Hollywood Studios.

10/1/21 - THIS IS IT! THE DAY WE'VE WAITED FOR! We will be at the Magic Kingdom to celebrate both 50th birthdays. We weren't able to snag any dining reservations, so we'll just wing it as we go.

10/2/21 - We'll be hanging out with the animals at Animal Kingdom today. Unfortunately, it seems like the park will close before sunset, so we won't get to see the amazing atmosphere of Pandora at night. We do have Tusker House booked for 3:25 pm.

10/3/21 - Another rest day. We have reservations for dinner at Toledo. Then we may wander on over to the Boardwalk.

10/4/21 - We move from the timeshare to All-Star Movies. Lunch reservations are at Beaches N Cream. We have to compare it to Toothsome's of course. Then we will spend the rest of the day at Epcot.

10/5/21 - We will fly home today. But we will spend the day at Animal Kingdom before we have to leave.

Yes, we booked Disney hotels on both ends of the trip just so we can take a last ride on Magical Express. We aren't expecting to get a whole lot done, since my human can't stand in the long standby lines without fast pass and we aren't sure how DAS is working now. We may stop and check out the Enchanted Rose lounge at some point, and we will try to get a reservation at Space 220 if they ever release them. It's gonna be a GREAT birthday celebration.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

2. Likes PopPhan liked this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a wonderful celebration trip planned!!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

5. Likes Cinderelley liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you and your human are going to have a super time! Can't wait to hear all about it!
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

7. Likes Cinderelley liked this post

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: