I was thinking about how they're changing a bunch of the nighttime shows/fireworks, all of the new attractions at DHS and Epcot, etc. and I was wondering something.

What is something that, the first time you experienced it at Walt Disney World, just blew you away? It was so different, new, amazing, etc, that you almost couldn't believe it, or had to do it again and again, etc.

For example, for me, it would have to be the first time I saw the nighttime show where they used projection mapping on Cinderella Castle. I was absolutely floored. It was done so well, so perfectly. It was incredible to see the castle change into various scenes from the movies and see it look like it was made of ice, then of bricks, different colors, etc.

And now to see how they have taken that technology and just keep finding new ways to incorporate it. Like in the Odyssey building in Epcot, there is a projection mapped display that shows all of the updates coming to that park. And then, of course, projection mapping is how they created Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway and the new Ratatouille ride. Seriously, amazing stuff.