OMG!!! Don't know how I missed this, but my titles on these trip reports has been backwards! Sorry for any confusion....

A day late on posting this one and it is a short one to boot.

Well, this turned out to be a little bit of an R&R day after all.

Spent the morning hours in MK. Tried to hit a bunch of the stuff I missed on Day 1. Haunted Mansion, with a wait time of 55 minutes. Pirates with a wait of 35 minutes, which went up to 55 minutes before I got into the castle itself, but still ended up 35 minutes. Starting to wonder how they come up with the wait times. LOL Then Jungle Cruise with a 70 minute queue. Saw a couple cavalcades between rides. By the time I finished all this, it was after 2pm, so I decided to take my sore feet and aching back for a rest, so back to the room I went.

After a couple hours in the room, and feeling a little bit like myself again, it was time to decide if I wanted to hit DHS as I had planned. I walked down to the bus area, said ‘No’ and grabbed something to eat in the resort food court, went back to the room and called it a day.

Yes, I am getting old! LOL I just can’t go all day and all night anymore.

Tomorrow I have a park reservation for EPCOT. My evening plan is to go to MK and check out the fireworks. BUT, they are calling for cooler temps and rain, so we’ll see what happens.

Stay tuned…..