I'm almost two weeks away from Festival trip 4 of 4! I'm packing extra Benadryl for Flower and Garden Festival. I'll be traveling on an early Thursday morning flight from central NY, having to change plans at BWI, and then coming back home mid-day on Sunday. A quick 3-niter to scope out the fest and check some "never evers" off my list.

Never-Have-I-Ever #1: Stay at a DVC property! I like to think of this as helping out a fellow Disneyphile by taking a DVC reservation they couldn't make, lol. I am booked for three nights at Boardwalk Inn Villas. I've stayed at Boardwalk in the not-DVC side way back in 2014 when I ran the half marathon. That was several years and a refurb ago, but I love the location and vibes there, and the confirmed reservation price was too good to pass up (think Deluxe hotel for a moderate price tag!).

Day 1: Travel, Arrival, Parks, Dinner
Land in Orlando around 10:30 a.m. as long as everything goes to plan. I hope to drop my bag with bell services if my room isn't ready when I arrive and then get over to EPCOT through the IG. I don't plan on rushing to do anything huge except Guardians, I'll buy a LL for that, but I want to take in the topiaries and maybe grab a snack on my way toward the buses, because I need to get to Fort Wilderness in time for...

Never-Have-I-Ever #2: Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Review! I am booked for the 4 p.m. seating. I've wanted to go to this for YEARS and years so I figured this trip was as good a time as any. After dinner I'll get over to the MK through fireworks and maybe to close at 10 but after such an early morning I might go back to Boardwalk to unpack and unwind. I'll be getting back to the MK on Saturday so there's not a huge need to rush.

Day 2: EPCOT and Studios
I'll only set the alarm to get in the Guardians VQ and then take my time getting ready. It's not a rope drop day but I do want to head to EPCOT by 10 and explore more of the festival through the mid-afternoon. After that I may take it easy back at Boardwalk until heading to Studios, or maybe pop to Disney Springs to see what's new there. I have a 7:30 p.m. dinner at Brown Derby so whether or not I do anything before then at Studios is a question. Trying to be a little less planned this day but I don't know how well that's going to work out in reality, if I know anything about myself it's that I always have a plan! After dinner I'd like to see Fantasmic if there is a second show. But if not that's totally cool, Brown Derby is my favorite restaurant in Disney World right now so I am not looking to rush out of there to get a seat.

Day 3: Never-Have-I-Ever #3: 4 Parks in 1 Day!
In all my nearly 20 years of visiting WDW, I have never visited all four parks in one day. So I thought this would be a great time to do that. I am challenging myself to eat and/or drink one thing, ride one thing, and get a picture with a character in each park. Here's a tentative plan:
-Up early, buy TRON and Guardians at 7 p.m.
-Get to Studios at early entry rope drop and go straight to Runaway Railway for my first ride. TOT for a backup if it's down. Mobile order breakfast at Woody's lunchbox and eat while waiting for the Mickey & Minnie M&G to open at 9.
-By 10 leave Studios and get on a bus to Animal Kingdom.
-In AK, check the wait time for Mickey & Minnie. If it's short, get in line. If not, find another character M&G. Ride Everest through Single Rider. Dinosaur as a backup if needed. Get lunch or a small snack at Flame Tree BBQ or a food stand. Hopefully by 1 p.m. leave AK and get on bus to MK.
-In MK, head to TRON to ride during LL window, my aim is to book between 2:00 and 3:00. Look for a character M&G with a short line. Stop for an ice cream at the Plaza. By 4 p.m. head to the TTC and get on EPCOT monorail.
- In EPCOT, go straight to Norway to Ana & Elsa M&G before it closes at 6:30. Maybe get a snack to eat in line if I have time. Ride Guardians, I will aim to buy the LL return time between 7:30 and 8:30 p.m. EPCOT is risky to do last because the character meets end relatively earlier than other parks, but, I may be overestimating my time in the other parks. Or, it could take me a heck of a lot longer than I think. I may buy G+ to help me on this quest because I could make a LL time for some character M&G's in AK and MK and some rides to save some time. I just love the idea of ending the evening in EPCOT, my favorite park at night.

Day 4: Breakfast and departure
I'll be up and pack my room, drop my Owner's Locker and bag at bell services. I have a breakfast reservation at Ale & Compass before heading to the airport for my 11 a.m. flight back north. Luckily it's direct this time instead of having a connection on the way.

I am taking the summer off from visiting, just due to scheduling, budget, and general distain for FL weather from June to September, LOL. My AP expires September 30th so I will need to decide if I want to renew or not and maybe squeeze in another 3 or 4-day weekend trip before it runs out.