Quantcast Sterling silver charms?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

I have collected S Silver charms for my whole life and wonder if any knows if they have charms in the shape of the individual resorts? Or even if they make any kind of charms for the resorts?

[ July 14, 2002, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: betsyt82 ]
    Betsy
    Off Site 1981,
    Shades of Green 1996, 2006, 2012
    Coronado Springs 2000,
    Contemporary (SoG) 2002 & 2003,
    Yacht and Beach/Animal Kingdom 2003, 2006
    Boardwalk 2005 & 2008,
    Wilderness Lodge 2009,
    Disney Fantasy 2012,
    Pop Century 2014
    Wilderness Cabins 2018

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb

Betsy, I have found silver charms for my charm bracelet at The Emporium on Main Street. I'm sure other places carry them, but that's where I've always bought mine. I'm not sure about charms for each park, but I have Mickey and Cinderella's castle.

[img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]
    Carol (aka KylesMom)
    INTERCOT Staff: Mousellaneous & Trip Reports
    Last Trip: ICOT 15
    Happy A/P Holder 2002 - 2011

Post Thanks / Like

There is also a jewelry store at MGM. I think it's called Sunset Club and it's on Sunset Blvd. I don't know about the charms, but they have a large selection of jewelry. You might want to try them next time you are there. I think there is a WDW merchandise number you can call too.
    I got a great pair of stearling Mickey earings for about $30.
    "Why Worry? If you've done the very best you can, worrying won't make it better." WD

Post Thanks / Like

I would say that Sunset at MGM and Uptown Jewelers on Main Street are your best bets for sterling silver. I know they both carry a large assortment of charms. For resort specific ones however, I would suggest checking the jewelry stores at the Contemporary or Grand Floridian. (I believe they both have one.) I've never seen charms for a specific resort, but if any would have them, I would bank on it being these two.
    Next trip: May 29-June 5 2007, Caribbean Springs Resort
    Previous Trips: May 2005 POFQ; May 2004 Off-site with 50 Elementary Schoolers; September 2002: Contemporary Resort; March 2002 Off-site; May 2001 Animal Kingdom Lodge; March-June 2000: Vista Way, WDWCP

Post Thanks / Like

World of Disney at Downtown Disney also carries sterling silver charms, because that's where I got both of mine. (in the villian themed room, with the watches) I have a tiny set of mouse ears, and a silver cinderella's castle. I don't remember seeing a silver spaceship earth or tree of life, but i do remember specific characters, like mickey, minnie, and Pooh.

And I remember the 3D castle being hard to find. I saw flat ones at each park, and in all kinds of designs, but dimensional ones were few and far between.
    I am Sunburned. I may sit in a corner and cry heigh-ho for a husband!<br />Beatrice - Much Ado about Nothing<br /><br />1984 - Poly<br />1998 - Off site<br />Oct. 30-Nov.4, 2000 - Coronado Springs<br />2001 - Animal Kingdom Lodge<br />Sept.20-27, 2003 - Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb

Be VERY sure that you check the World of Disney at Downtown Disney! They normally have charms from all four parks & lots of characters~ not to mention it is free to get into & a really neat place. [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]

Also, I don't think anyone has suggested MouseGear at Epcot. They have a jewelry room~ it is one of my fave haunts!
    "Did you ever wonder why stuff has to happen and happens to happen to who it happens to.... and then when it happens, why it has to happen when it happens to happen to you"<br /> -Douglas Yancy Funnie<br /><br />"That's real deep, Doug"<br /> -Mosquito Valentine

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks all for your insightful help. I am thinkin' a 3D castle would be excellent. I am always looking to get them for my self and started a bracelett for my daughter. I am now looking to replace my two charm braceletts. Both of mine, over 130 charms were stolen over a year ago . I was very upset [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] . I had my whole life in charms. But not to worry I will replace!
    Betsy
    Off Site 1981,
    Shades of Green 1996, 2006, 2012
    Coronado Springs 2000,
    Contemporary (SoG) 2002 & 2003,
    Yacht and Beach/Animal Kingdom 2003, 2006
    Boardwalk 2005 & 2008,
    Wilderness Lodge 2009,
    Disney Fantasy 2012,
    Pop Century 2014
    Wilderness Cabins 2018

Post Thanks / Like

You can find the charms at many different stores but I'm not sure that they have any made for the resorts. I haven't seen them but that doesn't mean they don't have them somewhere.
    Sheree
    WDW Trips:
    Countless trips between (12/96) through (3/07)
    (Disneyland) To many times to count!
    (7/2005) Disneyland's 50th Anniversary Celebration
    (6/07) MOVED FROM FRESNO, CA TO
    APOPKA, FL - 30 MINUTES FROM WDW!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Greeting to everyone...... 145 days to Disney. Anyway, I have indeed seen at type of resort charm at Dixie Landings last Christmas. I would imagine they still have them. I don't remember seeing them elsewhere though. Good luck in your search.
    POR 04/2018
    CB - 01/2018
    Contemporary - 12/2017
    Poly - 06/2017
    GF - 08/2009
    BW - 07/2008
    Contemporary - 11/2007
    Poly - 02/2007
    POR - 12/2004
    Contemporary - 12/2003
    Dixie Landing - 12/2002, 12/2001 8/2000
    Contemporary - 12/1999
    Dixie Landing - 5/1998, 5/1997

Post Thanks / Like

I am also a life long collector of charms. When I was in WDW 2 years ago, I bought a charm
    at the really big, well actually, the biggest store in EPCOT (I can't remember what it's called!!) I didn't see any resort specific charms, but I got a charm of my name along with a crystal mickey head. This was the only store I found that had these particular charms.
    Mickeysgirl<br /><br />Coronodo Springs - 2000<br />Vero Beach - 2000

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: