Quantcast Spreadsheet to Manage DVC Points - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

To all:

I've forgotten who I have and haven't sent the spreadsheet too. I'm more than happy to do it, just drop me an email as a reminder and let me know if you need it and where to send it too an I'll get it to you! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Matt

-Married: Awesome Wife and 2 Great Boys; Civil Engineer; University of Michigan Alumnus/Fan
    -Walt Disney World fanatic since 1971!
    -DVC (OKW) Member since 1996
    -Next Vacation: ????

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

It's Friday and I'm having spelling and typing issues....
    Matt

-Married: Awesome Wife and 2 Great Boys; Civil Engineer; University of Michigan Alumnus/Fan

Post Thanks / Like

Please send me a sheet also Gary/ E mail at [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Sure would appreciate a copy of spreadsheet! You can email it to me at [email protected].
    Thanks a lot

Post Thanks / Like

I definitely need it now!!! We just added at BCV in addition to our OKW points. If the spreadsheet is available please send me a copy at [email protected]. Thanks...
    JW<br /><br />WDW 1972, 1989, 1992, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2000, Oct 2002, Feb 2003<br />DVC Member 1994 (OKW), 2002 (BCV)<br />DCL Magic 1999, Apr 2004<br />DCL Wonder 2000, Feb 2003

goofyaboutdisney Guest

What a great idea. I just said to my husband this morning that I need to put something together to keep track of our points, etc. If you are not too tired of sending them out, I'd really appreciate receiving a copy. My e-mail address is

[email protected]

Thank you so much.

Post Thanks / Like

If you are still sending them out, I'd like a copy. Please send it to [email protected].
    Disney visits:<br /><br />4/75 - 5 years old<br />4/76 - 6 years old<br />4/77 - 7 years old<br />4/78 - 8 years old<br />4/79 - 9 years old<br />4/80 - 10 years old<br />4/81 - 11 years old<br />4/82 - 12 years old<br />6/94 - 24 years old - Honeymoon!!! - Wilderness Lodge<br />8/99 - With 18 months old<br />11/01 - All Star Movies - Became DVC member!!! YEAH!<br />12/02 - WLV (1st DVC trip! :) )<br />10/03 - WLV (2nd DVC trip!)

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Just sent it to you...

Keep the emails & posts coming - I'm more than happy to send it out! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    Matt

Post Thanks / Like

Matt,

Please drop me a copy at [email protected]

I really do appreciate it!!!
    JW<br /><br />WDW 1972, 1989, 1992, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2000, Oct 2002, Feb 2003<br />DVC Member 1994 (OKW), 2002 (BCV)<br />DCL Magic 1999, Apr 2004<br />DCL Wonder 2000, Feb 2003

Post Thanks / Like

Matt,
    Please send me a copy too. It would help a lot.

[email protected]

Thanks again
    "Por favor, mantenganse alejado de las puertas"

Post Thanks / Like

We just purchased a 230 point resale at OKW. I would love to have the spreadsheet.

Please send to [email protected].

Thanks!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I finally got around to putting the spreadsheet online. I saw this thread and it reminded me to do it...

You can download it by clicking here:

http://www.intercot.com/software/dvctracking.xls
    John Y
    Chairman & Chief Imagination Officer
    INTERCOT, Mousehut & Webdisney

At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide.

-Abraham Lincoln

Post Thanks / Like

Originally posted by JohnY:
    Ok, I finally got around to putting the spreadsheet online. I saw this thread and it reminded me to do it...

You can download it by clicking here:

http://www.intercot.com/software/dvctracking.xls
    Thanks John! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    Matt

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Thanks, guys! I'm muddling my way around the spreadsheet right now! [img]graemlins/shakehead.gif[/img]
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb

To all you "muttlers", [img]graemlins/laughing.gif[/img] hopefully this explanation will help you figure things out a little better...

The spreadsheet (in MS Excel Format) is a decent tool. It's not incredibly comprehensive, but it gets the job done. There are some fields you need to input your information into and the remaining fields are calculated based on those input fields. You may have to modify it slightly based on use year, # of points you get annually, etc... As you will see, my wife and I typically put confirmation numbers, notes, etc... in the comments section. It's been posted without any of our info taken out so you can see how it works.

It gives you the total number of points you have available to you at any one time (based on banked and borrowed points). When you use points, enter the # of points into the appropriate column and available points is automatically calculated. If the number comes out negative or positive, then you will have to either borrow or bank points. Enter the appropriate number of points into the appropriate column (if unused points are negative - that's how many you need to borrow, if it's positive, that's how many you need to bank).

It's a good tracking device as well as planning tool too. Let me know if you have anymore questions....
    Matt

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: