Quantcast video of rides at WDW

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question

Hi,

I've posted this topic already in another forum but had little reply.I'm looking for videofiles of the rides and the preshows at WDW.Intercot has great ones but you can't download them. i'm still missing some like the preshow video of Extraterestrial encounter. Does anyone know about some sites where you can download these things?
    I know it spoils the effect a little but as I live in Belgium I don't get to come to WDW that often(I wish I could go every single day)and I would like to relive the fantasy at home as often as I can.
    Greetz from Ghent,Belgium

Gert

[ June 17, 2002, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: PolyGirl40 ]
    Your attention please,Space Mountain is a rollercoaster type ride in the dark with sharp turns,high speeds, heights and sudden drops - Space Mountain DL Paris

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's the link to Digital Disney; I just checked it out from my Bookmarks and it's still up:

Digital Disney
    Former WDW Magic Kingdom Cast Member (2001-2010): Main Street Parades/WDWRR Engineer/Conductor; Frontierland Attractions; Tomorrowland Attractions

Last: Sep '14 (Coronado Springs)
    Next:Oct 2015: MNSSHP

Have you ever dreamed the dreams of the children...?

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

Hi again,

Well that link works so thank you very much.Unfortunatly it doesn't really solve my problem because you can't really download it because it's all realvideo or is there a way around it?I'm not to clever when it comes to that.
    Any other sites are more then welcome...
    Hungry for Disney,

Gert
    Your attention please,Space Mountain is a rollercoaster type ride in the dark with sharp turns,high speeds, heights and sudden drops - Space Mountain DL Paris

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to move this down to the Mousellaneous forum for you.

Please note: When giving links, it must go directly to the place in question. For instance, if someone is looking for a picture, menu, sound bite, etc., the link must go to that item. Links can be removed at the discretion of the Staff, as per the Terms of Service.
    ¨¨*:• Carol (aka PolyGirl40)
    INTERCOT Management Team

Post Thanks / Like

Aquaricy,
    I am in the process of making a series of WDW DVD's. They are taking me a lot of time and energy because I am a perfectionist with them, but I have already completed a VCD with seperate chapters of footage from: Small World, Peter Pan's Flight, Pooh, and Snow White. I am currently editing my footage of the Haunted Mansion.
    All of the footage, I shot myself and I should have a full VCD or DVD of rides from the MK in a few months. It will include full video from things like the TTA, PotC, Splash Mtn, etc... I will probably put copies of the discs on Ebay when I am done. I would love to give them away for free, but it is taking me too much time and effort (and money) to do that, but the price will probably be low, I'm anticipating for it to be about $10-$15.
    Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions.
    Tony
    Former Operations CM at Disney's Animal Kingdom! (Tarzan Rocks & Dinosaur)
    College Program Participant
    May 2001 - November 2001

"You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you." -Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

I'll be one of the first to grab one when you put them up...

Now if you could put together one of closed attractions, (MK and Epcot), all would be great with the world.

Bob
    "What man can conceive, man can achieve" - Jules Verne
    "If we can dream it, we can do it" - Walt Disney
    "Remember...the future waits for no-one...not even you!" (or Alien Encounter)
    RIP: Horizons (last ride:12-28-98), 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Timekeeper, Wonders of Life

Post Thanks / Like

Originally posted by aquaricy:
    Hi again,

Well that link works so thank you very much.Unfortunatly it doesn't really solve my problem because you can't really download it because it's all realvideo or is there a way around it?I'm not to clever when it comes to that.
    Any other sites are more then welcome...
    Hungry for Disney,

Gert
    Hey Gert,

You can "right click" on the RealPlayer file and select "Save target as..." and then select a location to save it to on your hard drive. I have several ride videos that I have downloaded that way and then burned to a CD. I even have the full ride video for The ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter and Tower of Terror!! [img]graemlins/smokin.gif[/img]

Hope this helps.

[ June 20, 2002, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: BigDisneyDad ]
    Have you wished upon a star lately?

ºoººoººoººoººoººoººoººoº

David (aka-BigDisneyDad)

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Well, I'm proud to say that I just finished my Haunted Mansion edit! (Took about 10 hours of work!)

Bob, I actually have acquired some older footage from rides like: Horizons, World of Motion, and the old Spaceship Earth (all of which will be on my finished Epcot project). [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Tony
    Former Operations CM at Disney's Animal Kingdom! (Tarzan Rocks & Dinosaur)
    College Program Participant
    May 2001 - November 2001

"You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you." -Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Like David said, you can download the files by right clicking on pressing "Save Target As".
    Hope this helps! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    The poster formerly known as Disney_nut

Last Trip: 5/11 -- Swan

Next Trip: 10/11 -- Port Orleans - Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the wonderful info,I too have been looking on the net and have found digital disney and I have to say it's great.(i finally know how to download it).
    But just to give you some wonderful ideas check out these sites:

http://virtual-disneyland.com/america-sings/main.html

www.barrybedford.com

www.disneylandport.com

www.orlandorocks.com

http://disneyfans.dnsalias.org:6809/video/

and on digital disney there is a link to the disneysource.com,try it out and happy downloading....

greetz from across the pond,

Gert

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Tony, that's some of the best news I've gotten in awhile! [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img]

Bob
    "What man can conceive, man can achieve" - Jules Verne
    "If we can dream it, we can do it" - Walt Disney
    "Remember...the future waits for no-one...not even you!" (or Alien Encounter)
    RIP: Horizons (last ride:12-28-98), 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Timekeeper, Wonders of Life

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: