Quantcast "The D Show"

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: "The D Show"

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone else here have the computer game "the D Show"?
    Just wondering cause i love it and the intro and exit music just runs through my head constantly, i sing it all the time [img]graemlins/silly.gif[/img]
    "It’s the spirit of America,<br />Standing tall, and proud, and free.<br />It’s the spirit of America,<br />From sea to shining sea.<br />One spirit from sea to shining sea." <br />Mickeys All-American Birthday Parade 1987-1989<br /><br />kerri<br /><br />1988- off site <br />1993- Carribean <br />1995- Carribean<br />1998-Contemporary <br />2001-Dixie Landings

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I have this game. I agree that it has rather catchy music. [img]smile.gif[/img]

TiggerRPh Guest

Cool

I love this game....silly and fun!

Post Thanks / Like

I just played "The D Show" today for the first time at one of our learning centers at work prior to starting shift. This game was massive amounts of fun for people like me who love Disney trivia. AND, as mentioned the music is pretty catchy...
    Roger<br /><i>If you can dream it, you can do it</i> -<b>Walt E. Disney</b>, 1901-1966

Post Thanks / Like

I have this game, although I haven't played it in a while. I played it constantly when I first got it. Maybe I will have to have to pull it out again!! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    Melanie aka Melanears ºOº

Post Thanks / Like

salagadoola salagadoola, metchakaboola metchakaboola, hakuna mattatta hakuna mattatta,hi-ho hi -ho
    [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/muscles.gif[/img]

mind the mispellings please!
    "It’s the spirit of America,<br />Standing tall, and proud, and free.<br />It’s the spirit of America,<br />From sea to shining sea.<br />One spirit from sea to shining sea." <br />Mickeys All-American Birthday Parade 1987-1989<br /><br />kerri<br /><br />1988- off site <br />1993- Carribean <br />1995- Carribean<br />1998-Contemporary <br />2001-Dixie Landings

Post Thanks / Like

Is this a game you get in the store? It sounds like lots of fun!

Rose

"Imagination is the highest kite one can fly" - Lauren Bacall

Post Thanks / Like

I am guessing they still sell it. I would try someplace like Best Buy or even the Disney Store. It's a lot of fun!!
    Melanie aka Melanears ºOº

Post Thanks / Like

I have never seen it in any stores around here. I bought it in downtown disney when i went down last time. I also have the disney trivia challenge which i dont think is as good as the d show.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome Game!!!!!! Will keep you and your family entertained for hours. I hope that they come out with a new version soon.

Speaking of the Disney Interactive stuff, Does anybody know if they are coming out with a new Disney Explorer anytime soon??? I think that is the next program that should come out!!
    Brett

"Please stand clear of the doors...Por favor, mantengase alejado de las puertas"
    - Monorail

"Good news....we've made it WORSE!" TOT4

"But why's the rum gone?" - Captain Jack Sparrow

Post Thanks / Like

I love the game and the song but our Disk 2 has not worked since the first time we tried to load it. Has anyone tried the phone number at the end of the game?
    Lori (aka Pongo)

Post Thanks / Like

i didnt even see a number at the end of my game. What is it for?
    They better come out with a new disney explorer soon!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

I LOVE this game! The opening theme is the best. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    * 6/01: POR<br />* 5/02: YC<br />* 1/04: Poly/AKL<br />* 3/04: Pop Century for Spring Break!<br /><br /><i>"A dream is a wish your heart makes..."</i>

Post Thanks / Like

The D-Show was origonaly supposed to be a game show. The Pc game was going to be a promo to get a reaction. We Gave them away as prizes About 2 years ago. Now the only place to get it is either the park or bargin bins. As far as the game show it was to be on The Disney Channel. But game shows are not on the Play list. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Intercot, ajjamz ABC!

I have both the "D Show" and the "Disney Trivia Challenge." I like both of them. The "D Show" has better music and a better presentation, but "Disney Trivia Challenge" is more challenging with more difficult questions and is better for a Disney guru.

I also love the "D Show" opening theme. Hi Diddle Dee, Chim Chim Chim Cheree. Everybody play the "D Show". [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img]
    I'm a dad! My daughter, Eisley, was born on December 17, 2010.

Regular WDW visitor since 1981

Post Thanks / Like

I love The D Show! I wish they would come out with a new one. I had this for 2-3 years and would like something new. Although I could try Disney Trivia.
    I have The Walt Disney World Explorer- second edition and haven't seen a new one since Could any of you tell me what edition they are on now? I hope I can find a new one.
    Off Property--Aug.1978
    Fort Willderness Campground--April 1997 & May 2000
    Port Orleans French Quarter--July 2002 & July 2004

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: