OK Mufasa - I have to jump on this bandwagon (I hope it's not too late!)....

Like everyone here, I'm sure, it has seriously been my lifelong dream to work for WDW - ever since my first trip as a 4 year old I've never stopped thinking about it. It's one of those 'my life will not be complete until I've at least tried to fulfill this dream' sort of things!

My question is this:

HOW????!!!!

I have a BA in Psych and a Master's in Education -I chose majors where I'd enjoy my classes to keep me motivated! Mainly my work experience over the past 10 years has been teaching in one form or another. Once I left the school where I was teaching, I went into corporate training (banking). I also have some HR in my background.

I really to be at WDW and every now and again I'll see a training position posted on their careers page. What has interested me is the workshops on service Disney style that the Disney Institute will give every now and then. There was one here in NJ a couple of years ago, but unfortunately, I was unable to attend. Not only would I love to go to such a seminar, but if I were to stay with training, I'd like to be so skilled as to facilitate these seminars!

While I do enjoy training and am very comfortable and experienced in that field, I really would like to be a hands-on part of creating the magic!

Is there room for someone with my background in area of imagineering and if so, where? Or, am I better off sticking to what I know?

Thanks for your help in possibly making my dream come true!