Quantcast Intercot Splash Mountain Ride Rooms - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Tink, I think the problem is the either Nachocat or access to OrangeCrush. The other person we seem to be having a problem with is NorthernBelle (Rabbit Girl). Her room is closed too. This is why we need a dry run on Friday night. If we can't get through a room, we may need some detours set up.

The plan is to try and open the ride on Saturday to everybody Rick. That's why we need rooms blocked at entrances and then room opened to the public.

My thought also in all of this is we all have more stuff we want to do on our rooms. Seems like the best way to handle this is to figure Mon-Thurs we can be under construction. All fixes need to be done by Thurs night. Then we have a dry run on Fri and then can open Fri night into Sun night. Any other thoughts?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Dry run on Friday sounds good to me chescat!

As far as Nachocat's room, it is when I enter it that I get stuck. I cannot even get on to her river but I am in her room. I am sure we can get the kinks worked out. I will be on this evening! I am enjoying all of this, helps get my mind off of some real life stuff.

~Lisa
    ~Lisa aka Tinkermom

DVC Member since 05/01

Most Recent Trips:
    12/28/12-1/4/13 OKW to watch our son and his HS marching band on Main Street on NYE!
    7/13/12-7/17/12 Vero Beach & 7/17/12-7/23/12 WLVs

Next up: 5/28-6/12 Vero Beach (Beach Cottage!)/Fort Myers/Treehouse Villas

Post Thanks / Like

Okay Tink, Nachocat have you been redecorating again?? She had a start piece right as you went into the room, it may be facing the wrong way. I know she is on later when SparkleMeTink and I are on, we will ask her.

This ride stuff is also something you can do with the kids and is fun. I have a friend that when he gets home, we are going to try to work on a room for his daughter. She would love it.

Post Thanks / Like

Later tonight I will bring in a new player and test the ride out as is. I will try and see all the rooms that are friends only.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David șoș

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow

Wow you guys were busy last night. I'm supposed to be going between Agnes and Zumop, I can go between Snarky and Zumop. Whatever is easier for you all. Just let me know
    Meaghan (Meag)

VMK Name - Meag

DVC Member since '99 Home:Boardwalk

Next WDW Vacation: Unknown...how sad

Post Thanks / Like

Cat, I am sure everyone there will tell you, but in the Underwater end room you are missing a straight piece right before you go up around the corner on the top of the screen.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David șoș

Post Thanks / Like

It was the bear rug's fault fan, he made me too it. I couldn't fit him in right and then had to disassemble to put him back. I had an extra piece left and went, geez why do I have an extra piece.

We got MKWalt and JazzFan connected up tonite. Meag, I would say whoever we find when you are on, has been what we've done the last two days. Talk to either SparkleMeTink or Tinks. They may be able to help if you don't find me, jp, or fan. I am going to give them some ideas tonite.

Post Thanks / Like

This is going to be my speech before people get into the station room:

Hello and welcome to the first ever WDW Inside Out river ride. I am one (on) of the many hosts and creaters(create people) of this ride. You will be able to ride as soon as I finish telling you some important information.

This ride has sudden drops, turns, and a few scary scenes. Please keep all hands, feet, and arms inside the log at all times. This means do NOT exit the log at all times. If you do, you take it at your own risk and most of the time, you will not be able to get back on.

(When the station room is empty) The next room is clear, so have fun on the ride, and we hope to see you soon!

(If there are any fastpass people in line (people we know, etc.), they will be let in first, followed by stand by people. If there is nobody that we know, both lines will be open for stand by).
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David șoș

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WDWfanatic742
    (If there are any fastpass people in line (people we know, etc.), they will be let in first, followed by stand by people. If there is nobody that we know, both lines will be open for stand by).

I love it!

That sounds Great!!
    Zip A Dee Doo Dah…Zip A Dee Day
    More Disney Fun Is On The Way
    Stay Tuned For Lots Of Fun Things
    To Zip A Dee Doo During Your Stay
    Up Next ~ Water Parks! Retro Resort TV

If you can't be there...be here!

Now Wishing I Was Standing In Line

Post Thanks / Like

Speech sounds good fan. Exactly how long should the ride stay open on Sat. and Sun.? I'm sure you don't want to be stuck all day or we start it for certain hours. Also what type of help will be needed? I know we will need some people at the start point.

I will not be around most of Sunday unfortunately, but will be around on Saturday and after 7:00 on Friday.

Good news, we've located CL_cEveArdenfan, so hopefully our technical difficulties will be resolved.

Want to thank everybody for a great effort. It was a major team effort with everybody. SparkleMeTink has done a lot of coordinating with everybody and working her tail off. We're both tired from after hours planning, but it has paid off. This ride is going to be awesome. Everybody pat themselves on the back for a job well done.

Post Thanks / Like

I think that 1 EST to when ever we want to close is when we should do it. I think that there should be 1 person at each of the 3 end rooms. Everyone else if they want should be at the poster room. Jp has to be at the station room though too work the entrance.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David șoș

Post Thanks / Like

I promised on VMK at dance time that I would issue an apology to CL_cEveArdenfan about her not blocking her room. And I'm a cat of my word. To everybody, she did block her room and I'm sorry I said she didn't. Looks are deceiving sometimes, and I made an incorrect assumption. The stress of this coordination is getting to me I guess, but there are no excuses.

Hope you forgive me girl fan.

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, status. We got Meag attached between MKWalt and Snarky tonight. Our plan for tomorrow is I hope to get CL_Mamacita attached after ratcat or after SparkleMeTink (whoever she finds first). I will be on in the early morning so cita come find chescat or ratcat. SparkleMeTink will go looking for Agnes and Zumop tomorrow. If we can't find Agnes or Zumop by test run tomorrow night, we kind of hestitate added until after opening on Saturday. Same would go for NorthernBelle.

NorthernBelle if you get on, we just need you to block entrance and open your room to everybody. Then BrerFan and I can reattach your transports and you are back in.

I've updated the first two messages of this post. SparkleMeTink and I came up with the name Inside Out Splash Ride. Tink tried putting more for her start and it wouldn't fit. We also thought that in each room's description we should add something like "Go to Inside Out Splash Start", so people know where starting point is.

If anybody else had a suggestion please let us all know so we can name it accordingly.

The title Madame cat seems to fit me in all of this huh. About the right age. We've had a joke at work, there are two of us that are terrors sometimes so we said don't call us queen bee's, we like the title Diva's.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL...I was able to fit Inside and Out Splash - Start.

So, descriptions should read Search for Inside and Out Splash Start. That's were the fun begins.
    Karen/SparkleMeTink
    "That's me: wife, mother, superhero...I'm sure you can relate" - Mrs Incredible

"All you need is Faith, Trust and a little Pixie Dust"

1999 - Dixie Landing
    2005 - All Star Sports

Post Thanks / Like

My room is called Spaceship Earth (thanks to my friend JeannieV for the idea) and I will add what Tink said in the description and open the room up, I'm ready to be linked!!
    Laura
    AKA Mamacita in the VMK
    Past trips:
    WDWx7 (CBRx2, ASMx2, POR, Poly, FW)
    DLx7
    Next up, who knows!
    No time for goofin off, I got dawdlin to do!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I haven't been on lately. It's impossible for me to log on until the weekends. I checked my room, and it said it's open to everybody. Hm, sorry but I have no idea what the problem would be then..

I'm in the process of blocking my room. I'm flat broke and I'm off for now, but I'll be on in about 4 hours.

Sorry for all of this!
    Alyse
    Proud wife and mom!

Many visits to WDW from 1993-2007
    August 2009- Off site
    June 2012- Off site- DS's first trip to WDW!

Post Thanks / Like

Rabbit girl, the problem this week was that people that weren't on your friend's list could not get in the room. So maybe now that you have taken that restriction off, it will work. I have some extra stuff if you want me to give you stuff to block your entrance with. SparkleMetTink does also.

BriarFan is the person on the other side of you. I just need to let him or QueenThump now that we switch back to your transporters. When I get home tonight (I hope sometime around 5:30 PST), I can put your transporter back in my room then you are attached.

We do want you a part of the ride and know you have time restrictions, so that's why we did the easy fix of changing transports and the just switching them back when you were ready.

Post Thanks / Like

[edit]: Mamacita's room has been attached after SparkleMeTink. We are working on attaching Padme after Mamacita.

And I thought working logistics never had a purpose out of work.

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Chescat
    [edit]: Mamacita's room has been attached after SparkleMeTink. We are working on attaching Padme after Mamacita.

And I thought working logistics never had a purpose out of work.
    That's why you're in charge Traci
    As I was reading this I realized I left my room to friends only ..oops! It's fixed now. I can't wait to take a ride on our Inside out splash mountain

Everyone who had a hand in planning and coordinating you all did a great job and deserve a pat on the back
    Meaghan (Meag)

VMK Name - Meag

DVC Member since '99 Home:Boardwalk

Next WDW Vacation: Unknown...how sad

Post Thanks / Like

Did you all go to school for this stuff?
    Paging Mr.Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived.
    Please give them a ring.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: