Quantcast Survivor: Fiji - Page 9

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Survivor: Fiji

Post Thanks / Like

Do you think we'll have another Final Three situation, vs Final Two? I don't like that as much. I like Yau Man and Earl for the win. Cassandra, not my favorite. I'm afraid Dreamz is going to win, and while he may need the money (as they flashed on him talking about his poverty in the very first show), I don't think he has been a very good player. I think he has been lucky, not smart or crafty. I have no faith in him keeping his bargain if it comes to that.

I predict that Boo and Yau Man could be the next two to go. I hope I'm wrong! I don't mind Boo, but I can't see him winning it. I would like to see Earl and Yau Man take Boo in as a third to oust Cassandra and Dreamz.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I really hope that Yao and Earl can hang on and both end up in the final with one of them winning. I would prefer Yao, but would not be unhappy at all if Earl won. I really hope Dreamz is next to go. I just don't like him and I don't think he is still in the running for any other reason than luck. He is the only one left that would upset me to win.

One a side note, something about Yao makes me automatically think of Yoda. Cute, little old guy that is wise, funny and lethal if you turn your back on him!!
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChipnDaleGal View Post
    I really hope that Yao and Earl can hang on and both end up in the final with one of them winning. I would prefer Yao, but would not be unhappy at all if Earl won. I really hope Dreamz is next to go. I just don't like him and I don't think he is still in the running for any other reason than luck. He is the only one left that would upset me to win.

One a side note, something about Yao makes me automatically think of Yoda. Cute, little old guy that is wise, funny and lethal if you turn your back on him!!
    I couldn't have said it better. I love Yao-man, just when you think it's all over for him, he's back! He's a kinder, gentler version of Cao Boi and not so annoying.

Dreamz needs to go, there is no gratitude in his soul. Yao did a great thing for him and the next thing you know... "gotta vote out Yao so I don't have to keep my word! If he's not there, I don't have to give up immunity!"
    "Guard the boat, mind the tide. Don't touch my dirt." Captain Jack Sparrow

CSR May '98
    POR May '02
    CBR June '06
    Next Trip... POFQ Sept '07
    Disneyland--too many times to count!

Post Thanks / Like

Hands down ,Yao Man is the coolest competitor this show has ever had. Like Ian ,my wife and I were screaming at Yao to play the idol. Stacy was a real dope when she clued him in ,saying that it may be a split vote. But, I'm glad she did. What an over-achiever this guy is. Love it !

I also agree that Yao and Earl deserve to go head to head in the final 2. To me , that would be the most honorable pairing , ever.

Can't wait until Sunday ! Go Yao !

" Everybody's got a laughin' place "

Steve

Trips to Walt Disney World : many !

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Yau-man and Earl in the final. That is who I want to see. I never thought of Yau as Yoda, but now I will.
    First visit 1976
    Offsite 1982/1985/2000
    Disneyland July 1996
    AKL 2002/Sept 2011
    Paradise Pier-DL July 2005
    Contemporary Sept 2006/Nov 2014
    Port Orleans-Riverside Sept 2008/July 2014/Nov 2018
    Port Orleans-FQ-Nov 2012
    Paradise Pier-DLH DL 2013/2015/2017 and D-23 Expo

Post Thanks / Like

Last episode was definitly crazy! It kept me on my toes. I have no idea what is going to happen next. I really like Yao Man a lot. I hope he wins!
    Dec '00 - offsite
    July '06 - offsite
    July '12 - Pop Century!!

"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I agree Thursdays episode was crazy-- I hope Yau-man wins. I can,t wait for the final episode tonight.
    [*]2013 POR[*]2012 Swan / AKL[*]2011 POFQ[*]2009 AS MUSIC FAMILY SUITE[*]2008 POFQ[*]2007 POLY/ POFQ[*]2006 AS MUSIC[*]2005 AS MOVIES[*]2004 POP CENTURY[*]2003 AS MOVIES[*]2000 POFQ / 3 DAYS ON WONDER[*]1998 AS MUSIC[*]2 off site trips in High School[/LIST]

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Survivor Finale Day!

I don't think I would be upset with any of the remaining players winning. But I would like to see Earl and Yau in the final two!
    "Jammin' in the jungle to the rhythm of one!"

Proud mom of Elias - born Sept 2008!

WDW College Program Alum-Fall 2001

I runDisney - 2010 DL Half, 2012 Coast to Coast DL Half and Wine & Dine, 2014 Tinker Bell Half, 2014 Avengers Half, 2015 Pixie Dust Challenge, 2015 Dumbo Double Dare

Post Thanks / Like

Well!! With the three that were left, I wasn't unhappy that Earl won, but does anyone else think Dreamz got off way too easy? My mouth was hanging open for a good minute after he said he was going to keep immunity. I don't think they should have let it be explained away by "just playing the game". You still have to have some integrity. I guess his "punishment" was getting no votes, but still.....I was very disappointed in him!!

I wish Yau-Man would have won.

Denise
    '72 & '76 FW
    '88 Off Site
    '98 Dixie Landings
    '00 Treehouse Villas
    '02 & '03 POR
    '04 & '05 WL
    '06 & '07 POR
    '07 WL
    '09 POR
    '11 AKL
    '13 WL
    Next Up: Jan '15 WL

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, that was his punishment. He ended up with the same thing he would have had if he had kept his promise-no million bucks and a truck. Except for the lost honor, whatever that's worth.
    1972 Offsite
    '74 Polynesian ($27/night)
    '78 Quality Inn aka Sheraton Studio City
    '80 Disneyland
    '97 Hilton
    '98, '99 All Star Music
    2000, '01, '02 All Star Movies
    '05 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    '06, '07, '08, '10, '11 Pop Century
    '07 Disneyland Paris (daytrip)
    '11 Dream cruise

Post Thanks / Like

I thought it was a disappointing final three, but a great final outcome. Earl was one of my favorites from the start. The tribal councils were fantastic. I loved that the jury was so vocal and that Cassandra and Dreamz didn't get any votes. Ha! Earl's argument that he worked to make something of himself but still needed the money was very well done.
    Sherri

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Well, I really wanted Yao to win but he made a pretty critical mistake trusting Dreamz. All along Dreamz was the guy about whom everyone kept saying, "I don't know if we can trust him."

I'm not sure why Yao all of a sudden decided to take him at his word.

I don't care what anyone says, though ... I think what Dreamz did was slimy. At the very least he should have given the truck back, but he kept it??? That's low.

But really I like Earl and thought he played a good game, so I was cool with him winning. Aside from Yao, he would have been my second choice.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I was sad that Yao didn't make it to the end, but Earl was deserving of the million. I love it when a nice guy wins.

I can understand the conflict Dreamz felt, even though I didn't enjoy him on the show. I wonder if it would have gone better for him with the jury had he given the truck back to Yao and said he just couldn't pass up the shot at a million? He sure does talk himself in circles without really saying anything. All things said and done, this season was okay. Not my favorite overall Survivor, but I did like the way they changed things up a little. I will miss it as part of my Thursday night routine.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grrr

Personally, I was PEEVED. I actually turned it off after Dreamz went back on his word. We pleased to hear Earl won this morning, but man, was I mad
    Janet, aka JanetMegan

Scrapbooking-There is a fine line between a mental illness and a hobby.

Post Thanks / Like

I really liked both Yau and Earl and I am glad Earl won. Dreamz IMHO was just slimy. OK it's a game but to "swear to God" and then back out of the deal. That some bad karma.

How about "Pirate Master?: It looks like it could be brain candy.
    "Believe me, it's the most exciting and challenging assignment we have ever tackled at Walt Disney Productions."
    Walt Disney speaking on the future Disney World

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Diznee4Me View Post
    I really liked both Yau and Earl and I am glad Earl won. Dreamz IMHO was just slimy. OK it's a game but to "swear to God" and then back out of the deal. That some bad karma.

How about "Pirate Master?: It looks like it could be brain candy.
    I liked that when Jeff asked Earl what he would have done if he were in Dreamz's place, Earl said he wouldn't have been in that place. To take the truck in the first place was foolish, and add dishonest if he meant to go back on his word all along.

I'll be watching Pirate Master. Looks like fun.
    Sherri

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WDWacky View Post
    I don't care what anyone says, though ... I think what Dreamz did was slimy. At the very least he should have given the truck back, but he kept it??? That's low.

But really I like Earl and thought he played a good game, so I was cool with him winning. Aside from Yao, he would have been my second choice.

Totally agree. The least Dreamz could have done was offer to return it to Yao (OFFER!! Yao is a class act and would have told him to keep it anyway!). But in the end, he'll get what he deserves.

I was sick when Yao was voted out, but ok with Earl winning. The reunion was that they kept talking to Dreamz. That man is an idiot. I got to the point if I saw his lips yapping, I was FF! Thank god for TIVO!!

Well, here's to Survivor; China. It's nice to get a change of scenery (not that I don't love the tropics) and learn about different cultures.
    First trip...02/72 Fort Wilderness
    Last trip...2/2016 Boardwalk Inn
    Next trip...2/2017 Boardwalk Inn Princess Half Weekend

"Mama, another gator got in the house"

"Don't make me turn this formation around!"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Results..

I told my wife that Dreamz had no intention of giving Yau that immunity. If he had that intention of giving Yau that necklace Dreamz would have either A: Taken the fall off the plank when Yau and he was left. B: Right after the challege Deamz could have gave it too him. There was no way he was giving that up. I just coulnt belive after all his actions that he thought he would have a chance to get to the million. I'm glad earl won even though I would have rather seen Yau win it. And not to mention..Did it seem like that has been the best mad jury since All-Stars..?

Dean
    Twitter = DVC5571

Apr 04--First trip ever--30th Birthday Present
    Dec 05--Off Site (Honeymoon)
    Oct 07-- On Stie POP
    Feb 09-- Off Site -AK day trip
    Sept 10 -- Onsite -Coronodo Springs

Member of the Tommorowland Metro-Retro Historical Society

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stich8818 View Post
    I told my wife that Dreamz had no intention of giving Yau that immunity. If he had that intention of giving Yau that necklace Dreamz would have either A: Taken the fall off the plank when Yau and he was left. B: Right after the challege Deamz could have gave it too him. There was no way he was giving that up. I just coulnt belive after all his actions that he thought he would have a chance to get to the million. I'm glad earl won even though I would have rather seen Yau win it. And not to mention..Did it seem like that has been the best mad jury since All-Stars..?
    Exactly. It's a game for a million dollars.

Out play, Out wit - Out last.

When will people learn not to trust anyone? Yau was responsible for losing the million - no one else. I didn't care for Dreamz - but he was right - it's Survivor not the 'real world'.

I thought the entire jury segment was ridiculous. Talk about sour grapes.

I'm glad Earl won. He did the right thing voting off Yau. Obviously Yau thought so too since he voted for him to win.
    ¨¨*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by PolyGirl40 View Post
    I thought the entire jury segment was ridiculous. Talk about sour grapes.
    I used that same phrase. I don't ever remember seeing a group on the jury that was as bitter and nasty as that group was.

Although, I really disliked the vast majority of this years participants. Outside of Earl and Yao, I found the rest of them to be a pretty spoiled and whiny bunch. I especially thought Alex came off looking like an idiot. He was ranting and raving, trying to act all lawyerly, but he just ended up sounding angry and stupid because he didn't make any sense!

And did anyone besides me see any irony in the fact that Lisie, who basically quit the game because she couldn't hack it, got up there and started laying into people? She was another class act.

The one other thing I'll say about Dreamz is that, if he honestly had no intention of keeping his word, then he shouldn't have accepted the truck. I agree that it's a game and anything goes, but that's over the line IMO. He basically stole the truck from Yao. And the thing is, by accepting the truck, he pretty much guaranteed himself he wouldn't win. There was NO WAY anyone was going to vote for him to win the million after he backstabbed the most popular person on the island. The only thing he could do was turn down the truck and let the chips fall where they may or keep his bargain and hope people respected him enough for it to keep him around. The bottom line is I think Dreamz is pretty stupid and he really had no idea what he was doing, despite claiming that he did. I knew as soon as he didn't let Yao win the challenge that he wasn't going to keep his word. And I wasn't surprised a bit.

This season had one of the least appealing casts that I can remember. For a cast driven show, I really hope they do a better job of picking some better human beings next time around.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: