Quantcast Amazing Race: All Stars - Page 8

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I am so bummed out that the boys never really got their race going on this leg. I had that same feeling, Beth, through the entire episode that they were not going to make it up. I am glad that they won a few legs and got some nice prizes though.

Now I am rooting for the Beauty Queens. They have raced great this season. They work well as a team, are very suppotive of each other, and tried really hard to think things out carefully and calmly. It shows in how well they have done. I would like to see them be the first all girl team to win. I actually would have to root for Charla and Mirna as my back up team. I don't want Eric and Danielle to win anything more. They are awful to each other and very unlikeable to me. I would just hate to see them win the big money. If the teams stay close together and it comes down to a foot race then I just hope the Beauty Queens have a jump on Eric.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Of the final 3 - I really don't care who wins. I don't like any of them.

"Teletubbies go to war"
    I laughed so hard at that, Michael. I replayed it so many times. He is just too funny!
    ¨¨*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

Post Thanks / Like

I'm very sad to see Danny & Oswald out of the race. I didn't think there was enough for one team to pull enough ahead like there are in other legs.

I'll be rooting for Eric & Danielle to win the race next week followed very loosely by Dustin & Kandice.
    Amanda
    Wishes. Dreams. Magic.

Post Thanks / Like

I am bummed about ChaChaCha

I will have to say that as even though they can be annoying I will be rooting for Charla and Mirna. Charla has overcome so much and been such a trooper with her annoying cousin that I would love to see her win.

I haven't liked Dustin and Kandace since the first time they raced and Eric and Danielle don't seem to be winners to me. I don't know exactly why they don't, but I agree that this may be it for them couple-wise.
    "Guard the boat, mind the tide. Don't touch my dirt." Captain Jack Sparrow

CSR May '98
    POR May '02
    CBR June '06
    Next Trip... POFQ Sept '07
    Disneyland--too many times to count!

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

I'm so sad to see Danny and Oswald go, but they really didn't seem to be into "racing" last night. Sad!
    As much as I love Amazing Race it's hard to believe how many times I haven't liked anyone in the finals. I'm just hoping that either of the girl teams beat out Eric and Danielle.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

I am not an avid viewer and have missed several episodes (although I have been trying the last few weeks to watch). Forgive me for asking this question as I may appear very stupid...

Did Danny and Oswald say as they were leaving they hoped Charla and Myrna would win...that they were very classy? Tell me my ears deceived me or that they were being sarcastic. Those two "women" (and I use that term loosely here) have about as much class as sewer rats!!! If the guys were being serious, what have I missed that would make them classy?
    First trip...02/72 Fort Wilderness
    Last trip...2/2016 Boardwalk Inn
    Next trip...2/2017 Boardwalk Inn Princess Half Weekend

"Mama, another gator got in the house"

"Don't make me turn this formation around!"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by d_m_n_n View Post
    I am not an avid viewer and have missed several episodes (although I have been trying the last few weeks to watch). Forgive me for asking this question as I may appear very stupid...

Did Danny and Oswald say as they were leaving they hoped Charla and Myrna would win...that they were very classy? Tell me my ears deceived me or that they were being sarcastic. Those two "women" (and I use that term loosely here) have about as much class as sewer rats!!! If the guys were being serious, what have I missed that would make them classy?
    I think a lot of stuff goes on behind the scenes that we never get to see. Perhaps when they are not racing they are wonderful, caring people. Just like on Survivor, I think these shows are edited to bring out the negative and/or controversial side of the contestants. How many people would watch if it was all sugar sweet?
    Also remember that a lot of the time when they are racing they don't interact closely with other teams, so the things that annoy us as viewers the other teams may never see.
    "Guard the boat, mind the tide. Don't touch my dirt." Captain Jack Sparrow

CSR May '98
    POR May '02
    CBR June '06
    Next Trip... POFQ Sept '07
    Disneyland--too many times to count!

Post Thanks / Like

OK, I have been watching every since Rob & Amber go ousted I did start cheering for the beauty queens because of the fact that they were the only team not yelling at each other or degrading each other. Although on the previews for next week looks like things are changing between them. But at the same time I was rooting for eric and danielle. They seemed to be the underdogs.
    Offsite...(12/97 & 10/99)
    DL...(10/02 & 5/05)
    CBR/Disney Wonder 2004, AllStar Music 2004, AKL 2006, POP 2006, POP 2007, Poly 2007, BWI 2007, WL 2008, CSR 2009, Poly 2009, CBR 2010, AKL 2011...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by d_m_n_n View Post
    I believe their exact words were that Charla and Mirna were a "real class act", and I thought that was kind of humorous too. I can only assume that they were on more friendly terms with those two ladies as opposed to the other teams left at that point. I don't believe they were being sarcastic.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MNNHFLTX View Post
    I believe their exact words were that Charla and Mirna were a "real class act", and I thought that was kind of humorous too. I can only assume that they were on more friendly terms with those two ladies as opposed to the other teams left at that point. I don't believe they were being sarcastic.
    I got the same feeling. I suspect the people can be very different with each other from the way we see them. And if I remember Danny & Oswald seemed just fine in giving Charla and Mirna the codes for a standby placement too or something. And didn't Charla & Mirna tell the guys they would have given them money too?

At any rate I think I'm going for the beauty queens at this point..but it's mostly a case of I'm not really keen on any of the three groups and that team seems interesting (or more so) then Dani & Eric (still not keen on the way he reacted to the yeilds) and Charla & Mirna and the way they imitate accents just grates on my last nerve.
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

I just got around to watching the show yesterday on my DVR, so I avoid these posts until then. I started supporting the beauty queens after Rob and Amber got eliminated. I hope that they do become the first all girl team to win. Did anyone else notice the hidden Mickey in last week's episode. As they drove on the freeway in Hong Kong, there was a Mickey on one of the road signs, showing the direction to Hong Kong Disneyland. It was only there for a second or two.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

Post Thanks / Like

Default anyone tape amazing race ??

I cant believe I forgot to tape amazing race allstars. Did anyone tape it? Could someone send me a tape??

Post Thanks / Like

MIght want to check on cbs.com once it all airs on the west coast. Most networks do their shows online for a bit.

I felt it was a little rushed. Still a good race, but to only have a one hour season finale, that's just going cheap IMHO.

Post Thanks / Like

The most lame lest leg ever ... and no 2 hours? I can't wait for a regular season.
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

¨¨*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sigh

Of course the only team I DON'T want to win, wins. That stunk.
    Janet, aka JanetMegan

Scrapbooking-There is a fine line between a mental illness and a hobby.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JanetMegan View Post
    Of course the only team I DON'T want to win, wins. That stunk.
    Ugh! Me too, Janet. Eric is one of my least favorite players ever.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

Post Thanks / Like

DVC Member at the Boardwalk since 1998
    6/99 Old Key West
    6/00 Boardwalk
    6/01 Wilderness Lodge
    6/02 Boardwalk
    7/03 Beach Club
    7/04 Beach Club
    7/05 Saratoga Springs
    6/06 Boardwalk
    1/8-1/12/08 Boardwalk
    10/27-10/30/09 Boardwalk
    12/18-12/22/09 Boardwalk

10/24-10/30/15 Boardwalk

Post Thanks / Like

Eric and Danielle? Are you kidding? That was the most anti-climactic ending ever. I didn't like any of the teams in the top 3 at all this season. And did anyone else notice at the end when Phil was talking to the teams the camera kept cutting to Rob and Amber? Some one please stop giving those two air time!
    ~Nikki~
    Last Trip: February 2024
    Next Trips: April 2024

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

You've got to be kidding me?? Seriously ... what a disaster. I cannot BELIEVE that Eric and Danielle won. All that time they were fumbling along, barely clinging to the game, making mistakes, grumping at each other and at other teams, and then they win??? UGH!!!

Dustin and Kandace were, by far, the best team in this race. They hardly ever bickered (last night being the only exception to that), they ran a great race, they excel physically and mentally, and they had a lot of class. They deserved to win and it's a shame that they came in second.

Although I will say that it was pretty impressive that Danielle was able to break that combination. I didn't really get the impression that Kandace or Charla tried all that hard. I would have been banging in combinations as fast as I could type them in.

Anyway ... disappointing season if you ask me. I really didn't see this as much of an All Star competition in the first place (I think maybe 4 of the teams qualified for true All Star status) and the ending was suitably disappointing to match.

Here's hoping next season brings some new blood with some new interesting teams to love and hate!
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: