Quantcast Just Questions...Follow the Green Bunny - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    Don't I wish! May I have some of what you're having?

Nat, what's the shoe report today?
    red with grommets 2 inch heel
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post

How could you not use "Drummerboy" for something that monitors the thumpings of your heart? I'm crushed.

I finally got things straightened out so I can log in at work. Aren't you all excited? I can harass you all day now.
    Yes as a matter of fact we are
    By the way, I'm usually kind of a "silent" laugher, but I've come close to laughing out loud at this morning's posts. Only thing stopping me is me partner's office's proximity to my office (we usually keep our doors open unless we have clients in).

Um don't your clients want privacy??

Sandy--Do you have to add the "ny" to my name? Your jersey is showing through with that one. Repeat after me: "I live in FLorida now, I will not add "ny" to people's first names. I will also not ask them 'What exit?'"

OK, how much more trouble can I get into until my late client gets here? So that's an estate deal then right??

Oh, I've restocked the question pantry for the new thread.
    There are questions in there for Ken but I buried them in the post. That counts right?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

You know Nat, about the time I hit the post button, I thought, "I should have said...until my client, who is late, gets here". If it was actually the late estate client, I'd probably make a new door trying to get out.

Just for providing the laugh, I'll clue you in to the secret really-good-question hiding place (everybody else close your eyes). It's on the upper shelf of the pantry, on the far right behind the stale cookies.

Guess I'll have to resort to a mundane question. Let's see. Having a nice day?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Ken...how did anyone here get stale cookies though?

Mind you I did (insert gasp of horror) through out about 2 dozen extra christmas cookies. (sorry Alex)

So when is Ellen coming back to clue us in on her seceret?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

It's on the upper shelf of the pantry, on the far right behind the stale cookies.
    We have STALE cookies here? Are you sure you are hiding those good questions in the correct thread? Or is Alex and Scott slipping?

Ok Ken, you have guilted me into changing the name of my monitor... from hence forth, in Ken's honor it will be called "Frankie Drummerboy". There - does that put a smile on your face?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    We have STALE cookies here? Are you sure you are hiding those good questions in the correct thread? Or is Alex and Scott slipping?

Ok Ken, you have guilted me into changing the name of my monitor... from hence forth, in Ken's honor it will be called "Frankie Drummerboy". There - does that put a smile on your face?
    You were aaaaalmost in trouble for opening your eyes and seeing the secret hiding place, but you've exhonerated yourself. You've brought a tear to my eye. Or was that the mace from last night....?

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it -- does it still make a noise?
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it -- does it still make a noise?
    Yes...cause whats a forest with out nuts? and thus chimpunks?
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

You were aaaaalmost in trouble for opening your eyes and seeing the secret hiding place, but you've exhonerated yourself. You've brought a tear to my eye. Or was that the mace from last night....?
    Here (holding out a Kleenex). I thought I saw someone dressed in Leiderhousen on the news this AM... something about refusing to move a RV that his neighbors were complaining about. They showed the RV - it was covered with stickers from England, WDW, Australia, and one that read "Great Danes are the Greatest"...

(reaching onto shelf for question) "Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?"
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post

I might have some fun news later today. Anyone want to know what it has to do with? (Hint: it's bigger than a breadbox.)

Are you expecting? A baby may not be bigger than a bread box at birth but they quickly make up that difference!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nascfan View Post
    Oooo DVC, good one Ken! Now, where did Ellen take off too?

Who's in the lead for the race to 3,000?
    One guess and I can tell you it isn't me!! I had way to much going on this weekend to spend anytime on the boards so I slipped WAY off the mark! Can't say I am real surpised, how about you?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Yes...cause whats a forest with out nuts? and thus chimpunks?
    Squirrelly (like us ) ?

Jasper!

Post Thanks / Like

Allright, who let the cookies stay around long enough they got stale? I can assure you, if Alex or I would've known about them, that would NOT have been a problem.

If a man speaks in the forest, and his wife doesn't hear him, is he still wrong?
    Scott
    2 visits as a child
    6/97, 6/01, 6/04: All-Star Sports
    12/05, 6/08: Pop Century
    May-June/10: Animal Kingdom Lodge
    5/11: All-Star Sports 1 night Epcot Flower & Garden
    May 2013 POFQ (25th anniversary!)

Post Thanks / Like

If a man speaks in the forest, and his wife doesn't hear him, is he still wrong?
    That's a rhetorical question, correct?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes. And ladies should we even let this count as a question? And what on earth is the man doing in the first place talking to his wife if she's not there?
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Yes. And ladies should we even let this count as a question? And what on earth is the man doing in the first place talking to his wife if she's not there?
    There really is no question is there Nat. Good point. He needs help.

When you eat your Smarties do you eat the red ones last?

Post Thanks / Like

Allright, who let the cookies stay around long enough they got stale? I can assure you, if Alex or I would've known about them, that would NOT have been a problem.

Cookies!! Cookies!!! You people had cookies left and didn't tell us? I may just take my Nair and go home if that is how you all are going to play! Just kidding, but do you have any Girl Scout Thin Mints? I just love them! The cookies, not the Girls Scouts!

And you all thought I was going to make a comment about the wife question didn't you?

Actually, I was but I just couldn't think of anything to say because my wife wasn't here to tell me what to think!!!

Post Thanks / Like

And what on earth is the man doing in the first place talking to his wife if she's not there?
    Wasn't she absent because trees a crowd?

Post Thanks / Like

Ladies, I need help in so many ways, but that's a different subject entirely.

And yes it was rhetorical, and just in case, I made sure to cover myself by asking two questions in my post.

Psst, Jasper, hurry and post while Christine's not here. I've got 10 bucks riding on you to hit 3k first. Of course, I've got 20 on Christine, so I guess it doesn't really matter does it?

(passing Thin Mints to Jasper) They just came in today here at work. My favorite too!
    Scott
    2 visits as a child
    6/97, 6/01, 6/04: All-Star Sports
    12/05, 6/08: Pop Century
    May-June/10: Animal Kingdom Lodge
    5/11: All-Star Sports 1 night Epcot Flower & Garden
    May 2013 POFQ (25th anniversary!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Are you expecting? A baby may not be bigger than a bread box at birth but they quickly make up that difference!
    Um didn't Ellen say it came with a pantry? It's been a while but I'm pretty sure DS didn't come with cupboards of any kind.

Oh and Mikki I'm pretty sure a "caravan" and an "rv" are the same thing but as they both involve camping I'm none to sure. (frankly the fact that the mods don't have roomservice has always caused my family to tease me unmercifully about lowering my normal standards I just don't do camping...my heels would sink in all that dirt)
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Ladies, I need help in so many ways, but that's a different subject entirely.

Psst, Jasper, hurry and post while Christine's not here. I've got 10 bucks riding on you to hit 3k first. Of course, I've got 20 on Christine, so I guess it doesn't really matter does it?
    Whether a man needs help is all a matter of opinion! Of course, I didn't clear that comment with my wife first so I may need help with it!

I see how you are, you pretend to support your male counterparts but you still give more to the women don't you?

So I guess that makes you the smart one?

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: