I just got off the phone with my cousin.....they live in Daytona and frequent the parks VERY frequently. Last weekend they were down and in the MK. Bill says that they are now under the impression that if you are local, the Dream Squad just says, "Hi" to you and moves on once they find out you are a local. I asked how he came to this revelation as I have been approached by Dream Squad members and also DS has approached Dream Squad members and in all meeting I don't really recall them asking where we were from!! I know that once they did ask DS, but only after we were on our way into the control tower at IASW that he was asked.

Bill reports that he was approached as they exited BTMRR and small talk was made, then asked where he was from and the kids answered DAYTONA!! The Dream Squad then just sort of walked away and said "have a nice day". I can't believe that!!!! Bill's wife, Paula was approached separately and once again, small talk initially, then asked where they were from and once again when they replied they were local that was the end of the encounter. I did as if their messenger bag was bulging or not -- he didn't remember .....seems to me if their bags are bulging they are going to give what is in there away. Bill also does not report if peeps behind them received any prize or special treatment.

I told him that if they are fulfilling a prize that it does not matter WHERE you are from, they are to fulfill the prize right there.

Well, Bill disagrees that they are not discriminating between tourists and locals.........what do you guys think???? Personally I don't think they are being discriminated against.....I think there may have possibly been a Magical Moment in the making and they found out they were local and figure they come all the time.....that is magical enough. Then again, I'm sure there are some kids that are local that only get the chance to go once or twice in their lifetime because their parents just don't want to do "touristy" things!

Thoughts?!?!?!