Hello everyone!
On April 4 we got to Busch Gardens bright and early to get to the gates without being in a huge line like at Disney. Quickly we realized Busch Gardens isn't Disney. The place was a ghost town when we got there at 8:30, and the park opened at nine. There may have been a few people here- including a family wearing all DisneyWorld clothing. I wanted to yell, I know how you feel! But that would've been a little weird. Anyway when the park opened we sprinted to SheiKra. Bad idea for 2 reasons: 1-again, not Disney. No one else decided to run. Or even walk briskly. 2- SheiKra was "temporarily closed". Uhh! None of the Disney reliability either!
Ok, since SheiKra let us down, we decided to go check out the 2nd biggest coaster, Kumba. And guess what????
Spoiler:
IT WAS CLOSED!
Ok, I know that's not really a spoiler, but I just decided to take out my frustration that way. Just like SheiKra, Kumba was also temporarily closed. Great. We decided we didn't want to walk all the way over to Montu, so we went in Timbuktu. And rode Scorpion 6 times in a row with out getting off the train. 6. No one decided to go, well, anywhere! They were all still probably at the gates figuring out what to do. So our day started quite nicely. After Scropion, we heard SheiKra was running. YES!!!!! We got on with no wait. OMG!!! That was awesome!!!!! Really, really short, but so incredibly awesome!!!! After SheiKra we went and rode the log flume, which ended up having the longest line of the entire day for any ride. Then we had some ice cream before lunch- we're stress eaters!!! We then headed to the back of the park and rode Kumba. Kumba was even better than SheiKra. REALLY intense, some great upside down thingys (loved the zero-g roll!!!!) and the coolest sounding coaster ever!!! After that we went on Congo River Rapids, which was maybe the biggest dissapointment of the day. Expected Kali River Rapids, got a raft floating around a river with the only source of wetness coming from other angry Disney fans looking to take their frustration on us!!! That's it for part 1. I hope you enjoyed my "Disney rocks" style ranting.

A Foolish Mortal