Hey guys, first time posting on the Disneyland section of intercot as I live in FL I've posted strictly in WDW in the past. However I am going to be taking a trip over to DL in the coming weeks! I'm really excited! The thing is, I wanted to leave possibly next week, however I see on the main page that Mr. Toad is closed for a rehab apparently beginning today on April 16. Then in the actual rehab section of this forum, I don't see the April 16 date listed.

My question is, can someone confirm whether or not Mr. Toad is currently closed for rehab? Being a big visitor of WDW, Mr. Toad is one attraction I'm really excited about getting the chance to ride again. It's been years since I last rode it before it closed at MK. Can someone tell me if Mr. Toad is currently closed and when it will open? Is it going to open May 3?

Also, are the differences between the two Splash Mountains that major? I ask this because I know that DL's Splash Mountain is currently closed for rehab. Should I wait until it opens to visit DL or is it really not worth it based on this one ride? I ask because I seem to hear mixed reports on DL's Splash Mountain as many prefer WDW's.

Also, sorry for another question but if I visit DL whenever it is that Mr. Toad will be open, possibly May 3, are there any other attractions I can expect to be closed. I've heard that Alice In Wonderland and Pinocchio were recently closed and I wouldn't want to go and have those two rides closed or the Matterhorn.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys!