Walt then went to Universal Studios and said, "this place has no theme and magic, how would anybody ever come here?" Disney smelled the stench green ogres, the creepy spiders, and the huge rotting ancient mummies. After seeing this he thought aloud, "Thank You for giving me imagination!" Walt journeyed over to Seaword and noticed how people were not really enjoying themselves much either. He said I know a great place where parents and children wonderful time in. Then he thought how do I create rides for everyone who loves to have fun? Walt thought long and took his ideas to kids all across this country. He met many people who shared his visions, but one person was a bit too enthusiastic about what to do with the scooters. After thinking about it he decided to start something new and exciting.
His first idea was to develop a special room where disney magic was all around. He set about traveling to different exotic places. Finally he wrote down an extensive list
of the things he would need to have a great time with.
Then he saw an idea flash in his head. I could bring a whole new world of experinces to millions of people of all

nations. They came