Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
I was VERY happy with the outcome ... I was pulling for TK and Rachel for the last half of the race and I'm just thrilled that they pulled it off.

You know it's interesting how much TK and Rachel reminded me of the hippies from a season or two ago. I don't think it's any coincidence that teams that seem to keep the peace well and get along without arguing have a strong tendancy to finish well at TAR.
I agree!

I really loved the game this season, and I am very happy for TK and Rachel. I wonder if they'll to the talk show circut now that the finale has aired. It would be fun to see them on Leno or Conan.

My sister and I have talked about what it would be like to go on the Race, since she has traveled extensively through Europe and I have experience in Latin America, and we have a close relationship. But, we're stubborn Italians and would probably kill each other and argue through the whole first leg. We'd look like Nate and Jen. And we're not that exciting, which doesn't make good tv. So we're content just watching!