My family and I are planning our yearly December trip to Disney and are considering taking a 3 day carribean Disney cruise also, before we go to the parks. This would be our first cruise, I am nervous though about going on a cruise. I am not a boat person and have some reservations about being surrounded by nothing but water as far as the eye can see. I have been on a large ferry before and was very seasick. And I have this thing about being surrounded by water for a long time. I am not a swimmer and I guess that is part of what scares me. Plus I am the type the gets nervous about "what if....What if I need to leave... What if someone gets sick...." I know plenty of people who have loved every cruise they have ever been on. And they say you can't even tell you are on a moving ship. I have always wanted to see the carribean and castaway key. And my family really wants to go on a Disney cruise while in Orlando.
Originally I have always said "you couldn't pay me to take a cruise" But I have been considering a Disney cruise because of my love for Disney.
I wonder if my "Disney Obsession" is enough to overcome my other fears/worries. Has anyone else ever had these similar concerns/fears?