Just a question for all you out there who were value or moderate resort people who then upgraded to a deluxe at some point...

... did that stay convince you to return to WDW sooner, and at a deluxe, or did you end up going back to a moderate and keeping to whatever was your normal trip interval?

We have stayed at both CBR and the value resorts, liked them both but preferred CBR w/ our girls for both the ambience as well as the larger room, refrigerators, coffee pots, double sinks, etc. (We stayed at a value alone, and I stayed at a value alone on a g'friends wknd trip)

We are doing a split stay in Oct., splitting our time b/w CBR and AKL, 5 nights each. Mostly, it is b/c we are celebrating our 15th anniversary, but also b/c my DH would really like to enjoy a true "resort" and the amenities there, and really get to relax there, as well. Somehow, having that balcony seems to give us the idea of more "down time" at night... tuck the girls in and enjoy a glass of wine out there, instead of crawling into bed exactly when they do. Plus, they seem to have a lot of fun things for the girls to do, and we're looking forward to just chilling out at the larger pool some, too.

We were talking about all this last night, and I said to my DH, "You know, this could be what convinces us to go deluxe again next time, and I bet we'll want to go back even sooner..." and he agreed, although he's always more on the fence about when to go back than I am, as he's not the spendthrift I can want to be.

So - just curious -- what's been everyone's experience after having gone deluxe the first time??