Okay everyone, I walk in the house tonight and my wife is making dinner. She says to my DD and I "oh, I got you guys a surprise for after dinner but I'm going to give it to you now". So I'm thinking chocolate, right? So she walks in with this box and I open it with my DD and there's a toothbrush and q-tips and toothpaste. Now I'm thinking I showered this morning...what the heck is this all about. She says "keep digging". After moving all the tissue paper aside I find a CSR room confirmation. Are you freaking kidding me! I almost hit the roof. I'm going to WDW!!

Lights, decorations, the whole nine yards! This is the one time of year we've never been to WDW and we are going from 12/3 to 12/6. It won't be a long trip but we're going.

My DD is alittle worried about missing one day of AP history but life is just to short to worry about one class.

My DW had to get special permission from her big, big boss to miss two days of work because that's a big no no during December for her (its their busy time of year). She loves me!!