I'm sure that by now your head is reeling and you've discovered that little known phenomenon of asking 50 people in a room "Who shot the Butler?", and have received 50 vastly different responses. The reason is simple: Everyone here LOVES WDW and feels very strongly one way or another regarding individual attractions; Lands; even Parks. (I have a friend who won't do MK anymore because, as they say, "Our kids are grown"... Sheesh!!!) Here's the best advice I can offer:

Have a plan. Don't misuse your time reading over a Park Map asking one another if "Kali River Rapids" is a good idea. Know ahead of time. Use the internet's database beginning right here with Intercot. But don't stay there. Much as Macy's Santa Claus recommended Gimbels, I recommend you get to Borders or Barnes & Noble and head straight for the Travel area. Once there, you'll find any number of written guides, but if you PM me, I'll give you my thoughts on the best and why.

February is a "transitional" month in FL. Be prepared to change directions based on the "chill" factor. Oh.... and one more thing.... for some of us- planning is almost as much fun as being there !!!