We left Small World.

And hiked across the way to Peter Pan. Next to no wait here.

I tried taking pictures on the ride, but they are all really bad. It’s just too dark and you move too fast to focus on anything if you do get a sliver of light.

We then worked our way over to Dumbo. Of course I took a few shots along the way.

We had a short line to wait in and I shot a few pictures again.

While in line the CM told us to come back at 2:45ish to ride. The characters ride Dumbo at night before the park closes. It sounded like an awesome plan….but we were already starting to get tired and it was only 1:40. I wasn’t sure if we could last that much longer.

Before we knew it, it was time to pick our elephant….of course Claire picked PINK!

It was too dark to take pictures of the construction

And then I had Claire get a picture on the Dumbo outside of the ride.

We saw Goofy by the carrousel and got in line.

I wanted to do Haunted Mansion. Claire was unsure. I told her it was all pretend and just think about that while we rode.
We headed that way!

As we got there, we noticed a large group (well large for that time of night) walking up as well. We ended up right in front of them. They seemed like a fun group, but they kept saying how spooky this was going to be. Of course they were joking, and I made sure Claire knew that so she wouldn’t back out on me.