Is it just me or does the children's menu at the TS places lacking? I just finished making all our ADRs and I did not even glance at the children's menu until a few minutes ago. It is practically the same menu at every TS we booked. It looks like there are three versions of the children's menu and they just vary them throughout the resort.

Will they make me a child's size portion of the adult menu? DSs are not hot dog and mac and cheese types.

I am not trying to get more food for the kids, just a meal that reflects the theme of the restaraunt. Doesn't seem like too much to ask.

For example... at Sanaa there is nothing African/Indian on the children's menu. They have Macaroni and Cheese and Cheese Pizza on the menu. I am guessing that it is probably not prepared fresh on the spot like the rest of the food there. If I was the chef I would be embarassed to put that sort of food out in my restaraunt. Everything else is so carefully prepared and plated there.

I get that some kids want something more familiar but there should be some kids choices that reflect the feel of the restaraunt.

We are on the dining plan so we are stuck with the kid's menu.