With my oldest turning 13 exactly one week from today I am starting to feel like time is running out on me to do things with my kids before they go off to start their own lives. I often wonder where all the time has gone! They weren't kidding when they said to enjoy them because time will fly so quickly! There are several Disney vacations we've always said we wanted to take so I've sort of made us a 5 year Disney vacation plan. LOL.

This summer we are going to try to go to Disney's Hilton Head Island resort for the 4th of July weekend.

Next summer (2014) my SIL and her family want us to plan a Disney cruise with them.

The following year (2015) I'd like to finally make it over to Disneyland and SoCal. I'd honestly love to go to DL before then, but it may have to wait till then. We are considering driving so we can do the Grand Canyon on the way there or back.

Then in 2016 I'd love to take a trip to Hawaii and stay at Aulani for at least part of that trip.

By that time my oldest will be 16! That leaves us with only one extra year incase any of these "plans" get put on hold. I'd also love to squeeze in several non Disney places as well. Anyone else feel like time is running out on them to see and do things with their kids before they become adults? Or am I just super silly???? LOL.