We are off to Disneyland next week for a quick and not very planned out trip. We will be there from 9/18- 9/22. We will be purchasing a 2 day, 1 park per day ticket and going to Universal Hollywood one evening for Halloween Horror Nights. 2 adults, 2 teen boys. What are crowd levels like mid- September? Are dining reservations recommended? We are not looking to do World of Color dining but will likely want to do a couple sit down dinners. We are looking at Carthay Circle, Wine Country Trattoria, and/or Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen. We've eaten at Ralph Brennan's before but not the other 2 places. Want to hit up Trader Sam's as well but they don't take ressies I believe.

Also, we won't be doing the Mickey Halloween Party but I did read about a tour called the Happy Haunts Tour. Does anyone know anything about this or has done this? Trying to decide if it is worth it or not. I have two teen boys, 14 and 16. Is it just a guided tour through the parks after dark? They are definitely excited fotr HHN at Universal, not sure if this is worth the $$ to do as well. Thanks!