Been to WDW a dozen times or so, but this is the first trip to the mothership, as it were. Traveling with a 3.5 yo...

I'm thinking that because everything is so tantalizingly close (compared to WDW) we will be hopping back-and-forth (and even to DTD for food) pretty regularly. Have others found this to be the case, or do you just want to stay put? For instance, if the Pixar Parade at DCA is at 5:15, we can just head over there from DL around 4 and it's a pretty easy transition, right? And then hop back to DL and then hop back over to DCA for WoC later that night?

Which brings me to WoC. We'll get a pass for it early in the morning, but am I going to have to keep my son entertained in the queue for 60 minutes prior to even being allowed let in to the viewing area? Should I even try to see it with him? (I'm hoping we'll be time-adjusted by then, coming from the east coast and on our fifth CA day).

We are not staying at a DL hotel, but will have a three-day ticket, qualifying us for Magic Mornings. Because the MM for DL is Thursday during our stay, and that is also the DL EMH day, I'm guessing steer far clear of here in the morning and go to DCA this day?

Plan a sit-down at Blue Bayou and a character meal at Ariel's Grotto. Other thoughts?

Thanks!