Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDad View Post
.....well ....I'd hate to think that I'm the only person in the Universe that loves ...and goes on "Living With The Land". I don't see it as needing "improvement" ....only a tweak here and there. The educational aspects of Disney fascinate the heck out of me.
I like the Land too - even have taken the behind the seeds tour. That said, even that ride could use some TLC. Disappointed they took the human element out of it but that aside, the films in the beginning are from the 1980's and really need updating badly. How hard would that be to do? Show us what's going on in the 2016 and beyond agriculture wise. Surely there has been advancements since the time when Duran Duran ruled the charts! Why not also incorporate some new growing methods as well during the ride?

Finally, the fish tanks that have a single shrimp in them or a single eel where they used to be filled are kind of bad show in my opinion. Looking at huge Plexiglas tubes with one thing in them just isn't entertaining.

Overall, still like the ride, but as with other things in Epcot, it really could use some love.