Hi everyone! I'm just too pooped to think Disney for myself and hoping some of ya'll can help me sort out my Disney-Brainstorm (not so much a "storm" I guess - LOL).

We have purchased and are going on the Disney Fantasy on April 2 (2 weeks away). We are heading down the day before to have dinner at The Boathouse (we have ressies). Now, because we booked with Southwest - we COULD change our flights and go even a day earlier (30th/pm) for a little extra pre-cruise Disney fun.

ONE memeber of our party has an AP that expires on April 3. So...I'm thinking...If we are even considering getting AP's - shouldn't we do it while hers is still active? Wouldn't we get a discount? On all of ours or just hers? Hmmmm.... Also...I'm guessing the AP would have done nothing for us discount wise on the cruise (only booked a few weeks ago)?

But he MOST impoartant part...If we get AP's now...what will we have "just missed" when they expire a year from now and some more new stuff has been completed at the parks? With so much going on at Disney SPrings, AK and HS (or whatever they are about to change the name to)...I would really hate to plop down the dough for 4 adult AP's (with hoppers) and then something big gets completed right after....ya know?

HELP ME THINK....what am I missing? TIA