It's been a long time since I've posted here. Some of you may even remember me. Anyway, I just got back from a wonderful WDW visit while staying at Fort Wilderness for the first time ever. Everything went great, and I had a blast, but after having been back home for a few days, I'm having a feeling that I've never had about WDW before. As much as I enjoyed my trip, I'm feeling a little less enthusiastic about Disney than I normally do. I realize part of it is possibly just post-Disney blues, but I always have that feeling and this time it's something else.

I've been going to WDW since 1981 about once a year, on average, and WDW is like a second home to me, but there is a sense that it has become too familiar. Don't get me wrong, I plan on going back eventually, but when I think about how much it costs and how there are numerous other places that I want to experience, I get the feeling that I shouldn't go as frequently as I usually do. I mean, my 5-year old daughter has been 4 times with me already, and she still enjoys it, but I get the sense that there are a lot of other places she would enjoy just as much.

It's a weird feeling to be internally conflicted about my feelings for WDW. On the one hand, it's still my favorite place to visit, but on the hand, a change of pace sounds appealing to me right now. That being said, I don't know how I'll feel come next year. Have you ever felt that way? If so, what did you do? What are your thoughts about this situation?