Has anyone been to Afternoon Tea at the Grand recently?

I have a reservation for myself, my sister in law, her daughter (6), and her mom in Feb. We have never been and it's one of the things we are most looking forward to on our upcoming trip. Any tips, suggestions, not to be missed menu items?

How much should we dress up? I know that there isn't a strict dress code, but will we feel underdressed if we don't wear a sundress or such? I was thinking more like linen pants, cami and a cardigan dressed up a bit with jewelry and cute sandals. But I don't want to arrive and feel underdressed if everyone else is decked out! LOL.

As much as I am looking forward to this I must admit that I am not a tea drinker! I am going more for the experience than for a love of tea. Is there a specific tea that anyone might suggest, like a "safe" option? I tend to like sweater drinks. I am sure the CMs are very helpful with this kind of question, just wondering if anyone here has any suggestions. I am open to trying anything, and I can always request a glass of water just incase.

Thanks!