I'll update this first post each day with the forecast (though I'll occasionally miss a day), both long and short term. As a general rule, up to 7 days is a pretty accurate forecast, beyond that it's educated guessing and largely dependent upon how well the models are doing at that moment, which is why I call it "voodooland." If you have any specific weather questions or comments, even if it's for an area other than WDW, please post and I'll answer throughout the thread. I'll also post weather tidbits every so often. Without further delay, let's get to the forecast:

Weather at WDW - Update Saturday pm, December 31, 2016
The last day of 2016 will top out at 74 with mostly sunny skies. Pretty much perfect conditions. Tomorrow will be partly cloudy with a high around 80. Highs on Monday and Tuesday will be 81-83 with unsettled conditions. A front will be very slowly moving into the area Monday afternoon through Tuesday. Scattered showers will be possible, though no significant rain. You might need to keep a poncho handy as the showers could be off and on, especially on Tuesday. Wednesday through Friday returns to dry and sunny with a high 76-78 on Wednesday, 73-75 on Thursday, and 77-79 on Friday. A stronger front brings showers and thunderstorms for Saturday with a high 75-77.

Long range...Showers look like they'll linger into Jan 8, but since that's voodooland take the timing with a grain of salt for now. Jan 9-15 returns to dry conditions with a high in the low 70s for Jan 9 then mid to upper 70s for Jan 10-15. Thunderstorms return on Jan 16.

Travel Issues
No major issues today but problems tomorrow are possible over TX, LA, southern AL & MS, and the FL panhandle.

Any of you who are nervous about flying, especially related to turbulence, go here and here to learn a lot about turbulence and other issues that sometimes cause anxiety when flying. Hopefully all of this will help you relax and enjoy the trip to WDW more!