Everyone wanted to sleep in so we left ASMu at 10:00 a.m. and arrived in time for our Frozen fast pass and then lunch with the princesses at Askursus. I did like the Frozen re-do of Malestrom, it was very well done, if no longer a representation of Norway. I could see how children would love it. Again, would not wait in any kind of line for this. I think each country should have a Soarin’ type experience of its country’s beauty, don’t you? Lunch was fine. The highlight was the salad buffet. The best meal was a cheese ravioli. I thought the princesses seemed a little snooty. When I got up to take a photo of my nieces with Sleeping Beauty and then stepped forward to get my photo she said “oh, you want a photo too? Well, you have to tell me I can’t read your mind!” I was quite startled by a face character being, frankly, rude. I didn’t think my approach was particularly unusual or startling. None of the other princesses were especially personable. It seemed rushed. Granted we had teens and not adorable little girls, but I hope they did better with the children than with us. After this we did a little bit of souvenir shopping and redeemed a million snack and counter service credits for rice krispy souvenirs. I don’t think I’ll do the meal plan again. I doubt we save money and wonder if we break even. Onto Royal Pacific at Universal!