I am at under 36 hours before my next trip, and while my son and I are going over what we are taking to the parks I was suddenly overwhelmed by something...

My son is currently into GoPro'ing, and I am determined to actually use my video camera for the first time since our 2010 trip. Ever since we had kids we have always carried an overstuffed backpack of ponchos, chargers, gum, pennies and quarters for pressed penny machines, Tylenol, sunblock, straws for our Animal Kingdom days, and the kitchen sink (and now a video camera and a GoPro on top of everything else). I am the one who is an over packer and I am the one who carries the backpack, so tonight as I was trying to work the stuff into the backpack like a jigsaw I stopped cold and was consumed with intense anxiety after something popped into my head...

This is our first trip where both of our kids are beyond the legal limit for strollers, strollers which I have for 10 years grown accustomed to being there to hold my backpack when on rides! Prior to this trip we have clung to getting a stroller well past the point where we got funny looks, but we just didn't care. We loved the storage and we loved having somewhere for at least one kid to get off his feet when nerves were getting frayed.

I am very concerned about what we are going to do, there is no way this backpack will stuff into the retaining bags of rides like my beloved RnRc! I am seriously considering borrowing my SILs umbrella stroller just to push my backpack (and wife's small cooler) around!

I mostly just wanted to share my humorous story, but if anyone has any suggestions I will gladly accept those too!