i LOVE the rain. I dont know why, i just do. My favorite memories of the rain at wdw was one time we came out of IASM and it was POURING, we stepped out and the rain was freeeeeeeeeezing. But we didnt care and there was almost no one walking around so we ran out and were running around in fantasyland with the extremely cold rain til we got to liberty square.

Another good time was in epcot. Even though we were waiting for test track and it was closed due to the rain, we had to get back to where my mom was, I believe at the land, so we just ran thru epcot, people were looking at us from under overhangs and such like we were crazy. but it was great.

And the worst rain experience. At MGM our last trip, we at the fantasmic dinner package with the hollywood and vine. I dont remember at what point it started to rain, but it did, BOYYYYYYY IT DID. We were walking, and the thunder seemed to get louder, and the lighting was more violent. At one point it was so bad we made a sprint for the restaurant, I dont know how its possible, but we were told that lightning struck like 5-10 feet away from my brother and I. Scary stuff.

But overall, the only thing bettr than a nice sunny day at the parks is a nice rainy crowd-clearin hour.

:::::POSSIBLY THE FOURTH OF JULY?!?!?!?!?!?!:::::

[img]graemlins/tiki.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img] MANNN I LOVE THAT PLACE [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/tiki.gif[/img]