My DH and i just got back from a 5 day Carnival Cruise 'Truimph' from NYC to Canada. We had a OK time BUT i have to tell you.... [img]graemlins/shakehead.gif[/img] There is nothing else like the Disney Cruise!!! The activites for the kids and adults on the Disney Cruise were far more superior than Carnival, although the shows was very good on Carnival. The food on the Carnival was about the same as Disney BUT, Disney had better choice of restarants and themes. We got bored going to the SAME dining room at the SAME table night after night!! At least Disney had you rotate to different resturants every night. The staterooms are more attractive and cleaner than Carnival!!! I don't think you are going to get that personal touch that Disney has on their passengers on any other cruise lines. I felt i was missing that 'Magic' touch when i was on Carnival. To me, Disney Magic and Wonder was the best cruise and i will continue to use Disney in the future. I am really looking forward to next August 2003 on the Disney Magic with my DH, DD, and DS, my parents and my parents in law!!! [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img]