Hasn't the rule on the buses being just for resort guests been gone for a while?

I remember when they actually LOOKED at your Key To The World cards!

I don't see anything that says you can't take the buses to resorts, even if you aren't resort guests.

And they have made it harder for people to park for free and ride to the parks.... so thats not even a matter.

The kiosks... I don't know how they'll work. I mean, they buses are already on a schedule, and baring any traffic jams, they are usually pretty regular. I can see this being useful in early mornings and evenings. Otherwise, I think it will give people peace of mind in thinking, "Someone knows I'm waiting here." I mean, what will be a cut off... 10 people waiting for a bus? Is that too few? With this system, are buses just waiting for a destination, or are they going to run as usual, except w/a few "pool" buses going to where there's a great need? They already take away from Peter to pay John sometimes... you know.. "You going to OKW? Ok, we have reports of a full stop at French Quarter. Can you pick up some guests?" They already do that, I hope this doesn't cause more of that.

I don't know how I like this system. I know they used to have phones at few stops, but they never worked. We waited over 45 min for a bus at MK, and when I went over and told them at the dispatch desk, they said that 45 min is in the window! Um.. no... do you really thin waiting 45 min was appropriate? So, after they saw were we came from and saw a FULL stop, they called a waiting bus over there. I watched them tell a driver, a driver got in the bus, and all of a sudden, we had a bus.

I just don't know how well it will work

Plus, I hope they don't get rid of my LaL tile!!!