Quantcast Just Questions--Pirates' Hospital/Cookie Cruise. - Page 56

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1139
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    YES!! YES!! and a polo pony .. and a corgi .... and what the hey ... a castle too! Is that greedy?
    Man! asking for a Corgi... I can't believe the gall of some people! You expect all those taxpayers in England to finance a corgi for you? Geesh...
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    Man! asking for a Corgi... I can't believe the gall of some people! You expect all those taxpayers in England to finance a corgi for you? Geesh...
    Hey, it's almost big enough to be considered a dog....or should I ask Deb that question?
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, it's almost big enough to be considered a dog....or should I ask Deb that question?
    Not if you don't want your ankles bit. She's a bit sensitive about the small size of her doggies...(MAN! the fun I could've had with this one if this wasn't a family friendly site!)

Hmmm.. did the dog eat my question?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm... I thought mom's ignore pouting kids and wait until the reach a full blown, out of control temper tantrum?
    Nope, you have to nip the pouting off to avoid the tantrums. (at least that's been my method but Dh & I outnumber DS so that does give us an advantage). I'm pretty old school about that stuff. My brother prefers the let'em scream, kick holler etc method..I get headaches to easy.

Jenn you can have the corgi's ok? I'll settle for some of the artwork or dishes. I'm not really into smallish dogs (sorry Deb).
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Crabby as mood has to have come from somewhere. But I don't speak crab so I'm not sure...So do you have the dr's phone number yet Ellen?
    I've been known to speak crab on ocassion (or was that I've been known to be crabby on ocassion?). Anyway, no on the phone number... sigh. I've given up on that account now that I've put on so much weight again (sigh).

Note to self: go rob bank so can attend in October to have some of said baklava and rugelach...
    Click your heels three times! (Or PM me your snail mail addy and some will be yours.)

I'm a bit down in the dumps today... anyone have a calorie-free cookie to cheer me up? You all wouldn't believe the latest installment in the soap opera that my life has become. A box of biscotti to anyone who makes the correct guess (hint: truth IS stranger than fiction).
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    I'm a bit down in the dumps today... anyone have a calorie-free cookie to cheer me up? You all wouldn't believe the latest installment in the soap opera that my life has become. A box of biscotti to anyone who makes the correct guess (hint: truth IS stranger than fiction).
    I am not going to attempt a guess Ellen, but I am thinking of you and Ben. Here is a virtual "Harry's Chocolate Chip Cookie" cookie for you. No calories and 100% guaranteed to lift one out of the dumps. Do you want to come to the Star Wars viewing at my place on Friday? Everyone who is anyone will be there.

Post Thanks / Like

I made cookies last night! I would gladly send you one, but when I got up this AM they were all gone!

What could have happened to those cookies?

I have no guesses about what is bringing you down, but I care enough to offer you a hug and a coupon for a cookie from my next batch! Wish I could do more!
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

How about we all come to your house and we'll all bake cookies together? Would that cheer you up? (at least until you see the mess I'm sure we'll make! ) I'm also not gonna attempt a guess.. as one whose life is also stranger than fiction I would probably shock you with what I could come up with.. so would a hug suffice?

Do you want to come to the Star Wars viewing at my place on Friday? Everyone who is anyone will be there.
    Seems your Star Wars viewing event has a bit of competition in Texas... there's a Austin Powers viewing going on the same night...

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    I made cookies last night! I would gladly send you one, but when I got up this AM they were all gone!

What could have happened to those cookies?
    Hmmm.. anyone know where Alex is??????
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

Post Thanks / Like

Seems your Star Wars viewing event has a bit of competition in Texas... there's a Austin Powers viewing going on the same night...
    No disrespect to the lovely Christine...but, you call that competition? You need to spend more movie nights at my house baby!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    Question for Christine - if somebody offered you a million dollars but you had to complete one of two tasks - camping or watching all 6 Star Wars movies - which would you choose?
    Hmmmmmm.... And setting my own hair on fire is not one of the choices? Can I get back to you?

I think I'm gonna cry... I'm loved, I'm really really loved! I go from no invites for the weekend to two! So, now the question is - who's serving the best snacks? Ken? Can DDT get me from Ohio to Texas to Canada all in one night?
    Jenn would probably beat me on snacks. I am trying to purposefully keep the cupboards bare so as not to have any temptation!!

Note to self: go rob bank so can attend in October to have some of said baklava and rugelach...
    You could rob Nat's bank...I'm sure she'd "look the other way" if you footed the bill for her trip too!

I am sorry you are blue, Ellen. Do you have to go camping? Do I win the box of biscotti?

Do you want to come to the Star Wars viewing at my place on Friday? Everyone who is anyone will be there.
    Hey!
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

No disrespect to the lovely Christine...but, you call that competition?
    Well I never!

I'm too upset to pose a question...is that okay?
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Did you know that DW and I saw the first Star Wars when it first came out, while we were on our honeymoon? You didn't? Well let me tell you...
    Nope...I was deemed too young to go see it when it first came out. I had to sit at home with my dad while everyone else got to go. Hmmmmm..does it sound like I am still bitter about it? Do I now have to sit through the telling of the story?

Not if you don't want your ankles bit. She's a bit sensitive about the small size of her doggies...(MAN! the fun I could've had with this one if this wasn't a family friendly site!)

Hmmm.. did the dog eat my question?
    Same as above. Di, I just can't help it if you are jealous of my adorable Riley-Roo-Roo.

Ellen, sorry to hear that you are down in the dumps. I doubt I would be able to guess but pixie dust & prayers are on the way.
    Jasper, Sorry to hear that your mom is still having a lot of problems & that your back is still hurting. Pixie & prayers are on the way for you too!
    I really don't want to go into work tonight. We were so busy last night & I don't know if I can face another day. Can I borrow the monkey & the goat to tear the place up?
    Oh, that reminds me..while driving to work on Saturday, I saw a pink car with Molly Maids on it. Alex, are you trying to rip off the idea of Merry Maids & what were you doing in OH?
    Deb

Post Thanks / Like

I've been known to speak crab on ocassion (or was that I've been known to be crabby on ocassion?). Anyway, no on the phone number... sigh. I've given up on that account now that I've put on so much weight again (sigh).
    How many would you like I have a dozen!!! And your Mr. Right (or Mr. Right now) is out there Ellen, there are plenty of people who know better then to worry about the outside when you live with the person's outlook on life and it's impact on yours everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
    You could rob Nat's bank...I'm sure she'd "look the other way" if you footed the bill for her trip too!
    Not so much..I personally don't work in a part of the bank that has money..it's just offices not even an ATM. Will file folders help at all?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

It doesn't seem to be a good day all round

I'm supposed to be on a train on my way down to London but the trains are up the shute so I am going to try travelling down in the morning - all a bit of a rush and a bit hot and bothered in my Ascot gear. Sigh. I may have to come back on the same day so it is going to be a very long one! May still be able to stay with my friend - we are just trying to work out logistics of where I can leave any bags.

Ellen - sorry you are feeling blue. Is this to do with the other problem you were trying to sort out for someone else?

Christine - you have not lived until you have seen the original Star Wars films. I'm afraid we will have to send you on some more camps until you agree to watch them and learn to live them!
    Mikki
    INTERCOT staff - DVC, Characters, Collectibles and Games

2017 Feb WDW Festival of Art and hopefully winter sunshine
    2017 Aug Disneyland bound

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dlpmikki View Post
    I'm supposed to be on a train on my way down to London but the trains are up the shute so I am going to try travelling down in the morning - all a bit of a rush and a bit hot and bothered in my Ascot gear. Sigh. I may have to come back on the same day so it is going to be a very long one! May still be able to stay with my friend - we are just trying to work out logistics of where I can leave any bags.
    Up the shute? Are they stuck in a tunnel? And the mental image of cars full of ladies in fancy suits and hats is quite funny.

While we are having a bad day does anyone have exam pixie dust? I have to write one on entrepreneurial studies this evening. Feeling mostly good about it but a little jittery now that it is getting closer.
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

and a in case the doesn't work to calm the nerves. Don't worry about it... 'cause that wont help you. I haven't taken an exam since I took the tests for my insurance designations.... My problem is that I NEVER worry about things like that.... I only worry about things I have absolutely NO control over ... ya know World peace, train schedules... Did that help?

Post Thanks / Like

and a in case the doesn't work to calm the nerves. Don't worry about it... 'cause that wont help you. I haven't taken an exam since I took the tests for my insurance designations.... My problem is that I NEVER worry about things like that.... I only worry about things I have absolutely NO control over ... ya know World peace, train schedules... Did that help?
    Somewhat..I have to admit I keep taking exams all the time. I finally finished one designation and am now (with this course I'm finishing) starting on another. If they are prepared to pay for it why not after all?

But I think I'll have the beer later. But I will be able to grab a starbucks on my way in so that's a positive thing to look forward to. Is everyone else off chasing Corgi's?

Can you control Go trains Jenn? That's some pretty powerful thoughts if you can.
    Natalie

British Columbia, Canada (3408 miles from WDW!)
    Post Thanks / Like

I have some yummy low cal cookies here for you Ellen. In fact, they are magical weight loss cookies and guaranteed to pick up your spirits As for guessing the latest installment in your soap? I'm at a loss. Can I have some biscotti anyhow? I hope whatever it is, that it clears up soon for you!

I Do you want to come to the Star Wars viewing at my place on Friday? Everyone who is anyone will be there.
    Well, I don't want to be noone so...count me in!

So, how is everyone's Tuesday going? I am sitting here in jammies. trying to get up the energy to accomplish something. Why am I so tired? Need more coffee.....
    ~Lynne~

On deck, you scabrous dogs! Man the braces! Let down and haul to run free. Now...bring me that horizon

DCL 2008 Mexico, 2011 Alaska, 2013 Caribbean
    WDW 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
    Disneyland 2015, 2004,1993,1992, 1991,1973

Post Thanks / Like

Lynne! Even if you were not an every one -- you could NEVER be a no one!! Come on over!!

Nat, I have NO control over the trains.... actually I am thankful I do not.... what a mess!!

My little bookstore has been closed for 2 months for renovations....I really miss it!! I still have an abundance to choose from, but one gets used to one's own shop, does one not? It took me twice as long to find a new book!!

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Mickey'sGirl;1325839Nat, I have NO control over the trains.... actually I am thankful I do not.... what a mess!!
    [/QUOTE]

I don't know there were days where making the doors magically stay open for an extra 30 seconds would have been handy.

2 months for reno's is quite the long time isn't it? Have to admit to a bit on online habit myself for books. I'll treat myself to something after the exam though. A book is my carrot for completing it. (mind you I make it a business book how lame is that?)
    Natalie

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: