Quantcast Why Magical Journeys (Intercot Sponsor)?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kim1st View Post
    A couple of questions...Do they book air? For pretty much all airlines? (We really like to fly Jet Blue.)
    I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think so. You're usually better off using the airline website to book your own airfare anyway.

Are they able to look at the flights and sort of arrange your trip so that you get the best deal on airfare? (We don't necessarily care whether we travel weekday, weekend, etc.)
    See above, though you can usually do that on the airline's website. I know you can on SW.

Ditto for hotel or package pricing? We'd like to go sometime in the fall (probably while MNSSHP is running) but beyond that we're not too picky about dates.
    This is where they excel. They can absolutely help you get all the discounts available and warn you now that Disney has gone to by day pricing if your trip will overlap between value and regular seasons.

I'm assuming you're still on your own for ADRs, right?
    Yep. Gotta make your own there.

Are there also deals/better rates/specials, etc. offered for the deluxe resorts, or is that pretty much only for the value resorts???
    No, they have discounts for deluxe resorts, too. I suggest you get with an MJ agent ASAP and they can help you get started. It's never too early too look at your options!
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

I was very iffy about mj. i was first contacted by debbie kuhns. she found a wonderful package for me and asked for my credit card info for the deposit. i wrote her an email asking her if she was crazy. how could possible give out my credit card number to someone i never met or spoken with? she assured me that she was a valid mj agent and i could call her if i felt better doing it that way. LOL well i just booked my grandma's trip and am getting ready to book our second from debbie. she is wonderful and always responds to my emails promptly. i love mj!
    Kelly
    WDW TRIPS:
    1985 off site
    ; 1998 off site ;Sept 07 ASM;
    May 09 POR
    ; May 10 POR; Sept 11POR; May 12 POR
    May 13 POR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Strmchsr View Post
    I suggest you get with an MJ agent ASAP and they can help you get started. It's never too early too look at your options!
    Thanks - will do!

Kim1st
    1982 & 1985 Grandma's house
    10/2006 - WL

Post Thanks / Like

Just a quick addition to the overwhelming praise for MJ and Nanci in Particular.

She puts up with me and my family's incessant emails with inane questions with patience and good humor.

I'll never work with another TA again.

You can't make me!
    FatherForce
    91 - Off site
    94 - Dixie Landings
    95 - Wilderness Lodge
    97 - Grand Floridian
    01 - Boardwalk/Animal Kingdom Lodge
    03 - AKL/Polynesian
    04 - AKL/All Star Movies
    05 - Grand Californian
    06 - WL/3 Day Disney Cruise