Quote Originally Posted by Narawen View Post
Ooh let's see if I can remember. Last time I went was almost 18 months ago (dying to go back).

It was just me and my mom, she carried a camera bag with my camera, 2 extra lenses, batteries, and her sunglasses. I carried:
2 water bottles
tickets
park map and schedule
my sunglasses
baby wipes (we love using them to cool off, and they come in handy if you discover too late the stall is out of TP)
Mom's wallet
My wallet
pain meds just in case
band aids
extra socks
character autograph book and pen (though now we really only use it at character dining)
cell phone
granola bars (in case we got hungry and no snack carts were appealing)
gum
sunscreen
mini hair brush and ponytail holders
any small souveniers bought that day
ponchos
in the evening a lightweight jacket/sweater

I think I got it all, may have forgotten a thing or two. Next time I'm going to scale way back. I didn't have trouble on any rides except space mountain, but I had the strap wrapped around my arm 3 times and was holding on for dear life because it wouldn't entirely fit in the space next to me.
On our trip to WDW in January...we decided to just get a locker every day. It was only $5 and well worth it, I think. We put a backpack with rain gear, sweatshirts, and other random things we knew we wouldn't need all day. We also put a couple super cold (half frozen) bottles of water in the locker too so we could get them when ours ran out. (Water at the parks is so expensive so we ordered a case of 24 bottles for about $7.) I hate carrying my water bottle so I bought one of those straps on our first day and it was wonderful!

Basically I was happy we had a locker so I didn't need to carry as much around the parks all day. And I didn't even have to take my fanny pack off for any of the rides...so that was nice.