Quantcast Magical Journeys?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Magical Journeys?

I have been to Disneyworld several times. I have utilized AAA for a few of the trips. However, I have read a few postings about Magical Journeys and it sounds like they proved pretty good deals on Disney Vacations. I am currently considering booking a trip back to Disneyworld next fall (Sept/Oct 2009 Timeframe) and I would be interested in using Magical Journeys. I only have a few questions about them. If I book a trip with them and a better deal comes up between the time I book and the trip, can I get that deal (i.e. Free Dining, etc.)? If I change the package deal because of a better deal will I be charged for it to make the change? Any reviews on the use of Magical Journeys? Thanks for any help you can provide.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I highly recommend Magical Journey's services! Denise has helped me with my last trip and my current vacation.

For both of these trips, Denise applied discounts released by Disney before I even realized they had been released. I have literally saved 100's of $$$ without needing to do a single thing.

Magical Journey's is completely free!!! There are no charges for any types of changes/cancellations other than those that would be imposed by Disney (you will still need to follow Disney's cancellation policy).

If you do a search on Intercot for Magical Journeys, you will find all kinds of threads containing glowing reports about their services. Give them a try, and let us know what you think!
    1984-1989:Florida resident pass holder
    January 1991 & 1993: off-site
    April 1996: ASM
    April 1998: ASM
    December 2001: off-site
    May 2004: off-site
    December 2006: Pop
    January 2008: Pop
    November 2008: POFQ
    May 2009: POR
    October 2009: POFQ
    February 2010: Poly

Post Thanks / Like

I think if you do a search for Magical Journeys you'll find hundreds of positive reviews. They're the best!!!

If you book through them and a better deal comes along they will automatically adjust your package at no charge and no hassle. It's one of the biggest perks for using MJ.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

Used Terrisue 2x now & she is wonderful. MJ's give nothing but the best advice & service.
    DVC Member as of 11/09 BLT!!
    1992 Dolphin Resort
    1995 stayed off-site
    2002 All-Star Movies Resort
    2007 (Oct) Port Orleans French Quarter
    2008 (Nov )1 night at POP
    2008 (Nov) Old Key West Resort
    2011 (Jan) BLT 2 room suite!!!
    2011 (Oct/Nov) BLT 1 bedroom suite
    2012 (Oct) BLT 2 room suite :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Totally agree. MJ's and TerriSue are the best. I highly recommend them.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for all your feedback. I think I will give Magical Journeys a try this trip. Sounds like they are very reputable and it seems like they really look after their customers.

BMan62 is offline Team INTERCOT Cast Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Personal experiences with Magical Journeys, and Denise in particular, have been wonderful! They are

You cannot go wrong giving them the opportunity to make your next trip the most Magical Journey you can imagine!!

Post Thanks / Like

I noticed on their website that you can pick your preferred resort. One question I had was, will Magical Journeys suggest different resorts if they know of a better deal. For example, if I choose a Moderate Resort as the preferred resort but MJ knows of a better deal with a Deluxe resort will MJ suggest an upgrade?

Post Thanks / Like

Magical Journeys is great! This was my first time using them and Karen from MJ was awesome!! Once you fill out the quote form on their website someone will email you back pretty quickly. They should be able to get you multiple quotes so you can compare pricing. Believe me use Magical Journeys you won't be disappointed!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xfiles1978 View Post
    I noticed on their website that you can pick your preferred resort. One question I had was, will Magical Journeys suggest different resorts if they know of a better deal. For example, if I choose a Moderate Resort as the preferred resort but MJ knows of a better deal with a Deluxe resort will MJ suggest an upgrade?
    Yes, but it's helpful for them if you can let them know that's the type info you would like. I would suggest that you include something like your question here, in the add'l info section at the bottom of their quote request form. Maybe if you could, for example, give a moderate resort for your 1st choice, and a deluxe for your 2nd, it would give them a good place to start for quotes, since not all resorts in the same catagory have the same pricing.

I agree - Karen is Great!!
    Last edited by watch4pixiedust; 09-07-2008 at 06:51 PM. Reason: forgot to include

Post Thanks / Like

One of the best things about MJ is that they don't get frustrated with you (or if they do they don't show it!) when you start second guessing yourself about where to stay. Tell them as much as you can about your preferences and they will guide you well. Oh-- and there will NOT be any better deals.
    MJ meets or beats everyone out there and you don't have to spend a small fortune in phone calls to keep asking if a better deal has come along.
    Their finger is on pulse of the market so to speak.

Post Thanks / Like

I used MJ for the first time to plan my upcoming trip. It was great to have someone who knew the ropes and could do what would've taken me hours in minutes. Plus, Wendy was sooo patient with my never ending questions. We love Wendy!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default magical journeys

wendy is great, i know i bug half to death and she is still great. i have used her twice and she knows her stuff.
    Justice11

Post Thanks / Like

Another praise for MJ. Wendy is great. I am constantly bugging her for quotes and I am finally going to be able to book with her for my land/sea 2009 vaca. Can't wait.
    LIZ
    Disneyland-Too many times to count
    WDW
    APRIL 2005 - Offsite
    DECEMBER 2006 - Fort Wilderness
    OCTOBER 2007-Saratoga Springs Resort
    SEPTEMBER 2009-OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Another for Magical Journeys here. Terrisue has saved me enough money in my last two vacations to almost pay for my next. I'm so thrilled I'm thinking of having her name tatooed on my body!!!!! She is truly my Disney hero (second to Mickey of course)!
    șOș KATHY, addicted since 1989 șOș

Laughter is Timeless * Imagination has no age * Dreams are forever

Next Up.....
    Nov. '09 @ Pop

September '89, offsite **October '98, offsite** April '06, Pop Century ** December '07, Pop Century ** Nov. '08, Caribbean Beach

Post Thanks / Like

Another here too. I used them for the first time and it has been great. I love being able to make payments through MJ whenever I need to and they are easy to talk to on the phone and through e-mail. I changed my reservation a couple times without a problem. I used a AAA discount for a room-only and was told if Disney comes out with a better package deal later on they will let me know and ask if I want to change to the package.
    Off Site-- All Star Movies-- Pop Century-- Coronado Springs-- Port Orleans French Quarter
    Walt Disney-"Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money."

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: