Quantcast Meeting Cinderella

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Meeting Cinderella

I'm taking my 9-year-old cousin to WDW, and she's dying to meet Cinderella (she's never been to WDW before). I'm trying to decide between Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast, or dinner at 1900 Park Fare. For those of you who have tried both, which is a better experience? I'm leaning towards 1900 Park Fare, because we're on the dining plan and I can do this and breakfast in Norway with the princesses, so she'll still get to meet all the princesses, including Cinderella, and we'll get 2 meals rather than 1. But if you think Cinderella's Royal Table is worth the 2 TS credits, I'm game for that, too! I've done breakfast at 1900 Park Fare before, but never been there for dinner, and I've never been to Cinderella's Royal Table at all.
    CEO: "So, what is it you hope to accomplish with this invention?"
    Bowler Hat Guy: "Oh, nothing of consequence...except to crush the dreams of a young orphan boy! After that it's kind of hazy."
    CEO: "So, you haven't thought this through?"

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by limegreenmonorail View Post
    I'm taking my 9-year-old cousin to WDW, and she's dying to meet Cinderella (she's never been to WDW before). I'm trying to decide between Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast, or dinner at 1900 Park Fare. For those of you who have tried both, which is a better experience? I'm leaning towards 1900 Park Fare, because we're on the dining plan and I can do this and breakfast in Norway with the princesses, so she'll still get to meet all the princesses, including Cinderella, and we'll get 2 meals rather than 1. But if you think Cinderella's Royal Table is worth the 2 TS credits, I'm game for that, too! I've done breakfast at 1900 Park Fare before, but never been there for dinner, and I've never been to Cinderella's Royal Table at all.
    I have done both CRT (lunch) and 1900 Park Fare dinner. I love them both. CRT is awsome (and the food for lunch is really good). But 1900 Park Fare was really good too. Prince Charming was really nice, and the Stepsisters were a riot! I like doing both (I didn't like Norway that much), and do both everytime now.
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

1900 park fair is a lot better then cinderella's royal table trust me royal table is not worth it you should realy go to 1900 park fair. hear is anther tip if she realy likes cinderella keep a look out in the magic kindom for the step mother and step sisters they are so funney you must see them i hope you have a great time there

Post Thanks / Like

I would go to 1900 Park Fare you will be able to see Prince Charming, Lady Tremane, the stepsisters, and Cinderella. They do come to the tables and there is good interaction with all. We have been 4 times and this trip we are trying the CRT just because it's in the castle and we've always wanted to try the breakfast from there and finally got reservations.
    STEELER SUPERBOWL CHAMPS: 1974, 1975, 1978, 1979, 2005, and 2008 !

[SIZE="1"]1978 OFF SITE CAMPING
    JUNE 2004 POR
    JULY 2005 POR
    AUGUST 2006 POR
    JUNE - JULY 2007 POR
    DEC 2008- JAN 2009 POR
    JUNE 2009 POR
    JUNE 2010 POR
    JANUARY 2011 POP CENTURY
    APRIL 2011 Planning Stages

Post Thanks / Like

I love CRT, especially the wishing ceremony and the fairy Godmother, however I too enjoy 1900 Park Fare. If you want to get 2 meals instead of one go for the 1900 Park Fare, they are both great experiences.
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Your cousin might be doubly excited to meet Cinderella, and BE in her castle!! I think that is the ultimate princess meal, in the heart of the MK. How exciting it would be to show her the castle for the first time and tell her that is where she is meeting Cinderella! Thats what I would do. Being 9 and being in WDW for the first time comes but once in a lifetime.
    Lisa
    Multiple visits over Multiple years
    30 plus stays at Disney's Polynesian resort

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe you could involve her in the decision? I think it's awesome to be in the castle, but I don't really think it's worth 2 TS. We did breakfast once and have no desire to return.

Your cousin might enjoy two different meals, and meeting a variety of princesses (and Prince Charming, who is quite charming, plus the stepfamily), as opposed to just one meal and a smaller group of characters. Plus, at CRT you only meet Cindy for pics, she doesn't visit your table.

Either way will be great, I know...tought choice!
    Christi

2014: May--POR & US/IOA; Nov--POR (1st rD--JJ5k!)
    2013: May--POR
    2012: Jun--POP; Aug--POP/Hard Rock
    2011: Aug/Sept--US/IOA; Nov--POFQ
    2010: Dec--CSR
    2009: Sept--Poly GVCL
    2008: Sept--POFQ
    2007: Jan/Feb--POR; Sept: POFQ
    2004: Oct--CSR
    1987: off-site

Post Thanks / Like

I have 2 x DD's who were 4 & 7 on our last visit spring 2008. We did both Cinderella & 1900 Park Fare. The food at 1900 Park Fare is much better.
    If the child is a big Cinderella fan then hands down go the castle if you can get in. The castle includes a picture to take home of the child with Cinderella and being in the castle is very special. Other princesses are there as well.
    I would not go to back to the princess dinner in Norway since on our visit there I felt it was so rushed with the princess and totally disliked the food offerings.
    If your child adores the stepmother, stepsisters and prince then 1900 Park Fare is a good option.
    Keep in mind childern don't care about the food as much. We are going in September and hands down my girls want to head back to Cinderella's castle.
    I hope this helped.
    Sept 2009 - Poly
    April 2008 - Contemporary
    Sept 2006 - POFQ
    June 1993 - POFQ
    August 1979 - Poly
    August 1978 - Contemporary
    August 1977 - Contemporary

Post Thanks / Like

We have also dined at both the castle and 1900 Park Fare. The castle experience is great for little girls, especially if you are doing the BBB before hand. The pictures given to you is a nice keepsake. WE totally loved the 1900 Park Fare for our daughters birthdays, the interaction with the characters was fantastic. Just remember to take your camera. We have also had both breakfast and lunch at the Norway place with the princesses, we do breakfast so we can meet Mulan, (my girls are adopted from China, so this is a must do) then we do a lunch there simply because we saw the major princesses at lunch, Cinderella, Ariel, Snow White, Aurora, and then given a photo of Belle with the girls. So each has its own magic and charm. Tough decision for sure, but you will have a great time no matter what!
    Last edited by Lucyrella; 02-02-2009 at 09:09 PM. Reason: formatted incorrectly
    Carol Ann
    Mom Mom to 2 little China dolls
    Lucy Rae & Mia Lee

CSR - Nov 29th to Dec 5th

POP - Sept 19th to 26th, 2008

OKW - Aug 26th - Sept. 1st, 2007
    P&P Party August 31st, 2007

Post Thanks / Like

Tough choice! If feasible, why not do both? They are totally different experiences and both well worth the while! But, if I were pushed, I would do 1900 PF just to visit with the stepsisters. They are a hoot!
    Jul80 DLR, Dec75 FW, Sept91 offsite, Sept95 ASSp, June00 offsite, June01 ASMo, July02 WL, June03 ASMo, Oct03 POR, Poly, Aug04 Pop,ASMu, Oct04 ASSp, Sept05 CSR,Pop,CBR, Dec06 WL,Pop, Sept07 POP,POR, Dec07 POP,May08 POP, Sept08 CR,Sept09 POP,Aug10 CBR, Feb11 POP, July11 AKL, Nov12 POP, March13 offsite

Post Thanks / Like

All right, you all convinced me...I'm dropping the Norway breakfast idea, and we'll do both CRT (assuming we can get ressies) and 1900 Park Fare. I'm excited!!!
    CEO: "So, what is it you hope to accomplish with this invention?"
    Bowler Hat Guy: "Oh, nothing of consequence...except to crush the dreams of a young orphan boy! After that it's kind of hazy."
    CEO: "So, you haven't thought this through?"

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: